Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what i mean is for some girls, when they are on their period they get cravings for certain foods... I personally crave junk food and sugar

i told my mom she said i may have hemmeroids thats worse omg i might have to go through surgery if i have it and dont get treated but it came from my B-U-T-T ahh not kidding but if i have it i think i'll get it treated
It's coming from your bum? hmm. Have you recently changed the type of food you eat? That happened to me when I started my new diet x.x' Sudden change of food changes the..well.. poop texture/size and it can cause bleeding.

If it's coming from the same hole where your urine comes from, you might have a bladder infection and it may be a good idea to see a doctor. If it's coming from the bigger hole between your bum hole and your urine hole(doesn't know scientific words and too lazy to look it up) then it may just be your period. I started mine when I was 9 so it's not uncommon.

If the blood is coming from your urine hole or bum and you haven't had a recent change in diet, you should probably go see a doctor. If there is a medical problem, it'll be best to catch it early than to catch it too late.

Are you bleeding just when you urinate or is the blood in your underwear??? Menstrual blood comes from a different place to what unrine does. There is a seperate exit. If you are peeing blood then you need to tell a parent and consult your doctor. If you are finding blood in your underwear then you may well have started your periods. If you are unsure always talk to a parent, they will be able to help you! :(
neither i blead when i go to the bathroom and i bleed when i poop so that means it comes out of my butt :huh:

i don't have my period yet but a boy in my class yelled out to every 1 in the hall(yes it did echo)and he said oh so you do wear a bra now i hate him so much i just want to kill him every time i think of that moment

It's coming from your bum? hmm. Have you recently changed the type of food you eat? That happened to me when I started my new diet x.x' Sudden change of food changes the..well.. poop texture/size and it can cause bleeding.
If it's coming from the same hole where your urine comes from, you might have a bladder infection and it may be a good idea to see a doctor. If it's coming from the bigger hole between your bum hole and your urine hole(doesn't know scientific words and too lazy to look it up) then it may just be your period. I started mine when I was 9 so it's not uncommon.

If the blood is coming from your urine hole or bum and you haven't had a recent change in diet, you should probably go see a doctor. If there is a medical problem, it'll be best to catch it early than to catch it too late.
huh? what do u mean

huh? what do u mean
If your butt is bleeding and you haven't recently changed your eating habits, you should see a doctor.

If you're bleeding from the hole where you pee, you might have a bladder infection and you should see a doctor.

If you're bleeding from the hole in between your butt hole and pee hole, you probably started your period.

Aye! Ive been craving Pizza (I just had some!) Also Steak and Gold Fish Crackers (cheesy!)
I crave any sugar... especially poptarts! and chocolate

If your butt is bleeding and you haven't recently changed your eating habits, you should see a doctor.
If you're bleeding from the hole where you pee, you might have a bladder infection and you should see a doctor.

If you're bleeding from the hole in between your butt hole and pee hole, you probably started your period.
XD XD even I know this one! It's called the hyman, SK.

XD XD even I know this one! It's called the hyman, SK.
Acutally it is called the vagina. The proper term for tube connecting the uterus (where blood collects) to the outside is the vagina although we do refer to the external genitalia as the vagina as well.

Here is a diagram with the correct names:

https://www.avert.org/media/images/girlsorg.gif

The hymen is some soft skin which partially occludes the vaginal entrance. This is often stretched and torn during sex or when using tampons.

About the hymen: https://www.coolnurse.com/hymen.htm

i don't have my period yet but a boy in my class yelled out to every 1 in the hall(yes it did echo)and he said oh so you do wear a bra now i hate him so much i just want to kill him every time i think of that moment
I hate it when guys try to flirt with you by doing that. :huh:

well he is nice but i had to yell no i don't!!!to every 1 and we had a red faces night and i was singing thourgh the whole thing and the music stopped and i was still singing and the next morining he also yelled Kat almost peed her pants when the music stopped last night i really could have killed him then

p.s soz the was way off topic

Acutally it is called the vagina. The proper term for tube connecting the uterus (where blood collects) to the outside is the vagina although we do refer to the external genitalia as the vagina as well.

Here is a diagram with the correct names:

https://www.avert.org/media/images/girlsorg.gif

The hymen is some soft skin which partially occludes the vaginal entrance. This is often stretched and torn during sex or when using tampons.

About the hymen: https://www.coolnurse.com/hymen.htm
I wasn't really sure what to refer to it as ^.^' I know the whole thing together is the vagina, but I wasn't really sure if the hole had it's own name. Thank you for clearing that up though.

Basically, I know from bottom to top, the hymen, uterus, fallopian tubes, and ovaries.

Ya learn something new everyday xP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back