Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope u enjoy it! Saturday Morning I have to wake up at 5 am! >.< I go to Orlando For Sea World! Yay Shamo!

Back to the Topic- Bell Sprout ur right I never got period pain. *wipes off sweat* Im lucky, But why did my mom look at my back yesterday?

I hope u enjoy it! Saturday Morning I have to wake up at 5 am! >.< I go to Orlando For Sea World! Yay Shamo!
Back to the Topic- Bell Sprout ur right I never got period pain. *wipes off sweat* Im lucky, But why did my mom look at my back yesterday?
Thank ya! I hope you have fun at SeaWorld! I've never been lol

I always got period pain o_O' I get the occasional cramp still, but nothing like the pain I had before.

I'm getting my shot today so I should be having a semi-period-thing in a few weeks. x.x

oh, Im lucky then, But why did my mom check my back?

Im going to the store today and Im getting shorts and a disposable camera, Ill scan the pictures of Shamo For all u!

I saw get it as well. I do wear a pantyliner!It's nice to have a place to discuss things with other girls going through the same!

*GG*

PS: I'm back!
It's nice to know I'm not the only one. :furawatchi:

So I guess it's normal, then?

*tamakitten

Edit: Thanks, Bell Sprout. That's exactly what it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she meant that the doctor said that she will start her period in about one year.

*tamakitten

Well I feel weird talking about this but how long after you start discharges do you have your period?
in the coming year my friend got discharge in november and hers arrived almost two months ago.I got the discharge in jan and Im waiting still

In 5th grade they tell you about it right? Well, I haven't had it yet but I'm a little scared. I mean, what bother's me most is what if I have my period when I'm in a PUBLIC swimming pool? I hope that doesn't happen. A good book to buy, if you want to know more about puberty, periods, etc. you should buy 'The care and keeping of you: The body book for girls.' I just bought it a month ago.

In 5th grade they tell you about it right? Well, I haven't had it yet but I'm a little scared. I mean, what bother's me most is what if I have my period when I'm in a PUBLIC swimming pool? I hope that doesn't happen. A good book to buy, if you want to know more about puberty, periods, etc. you should buy 'The care and keeping of you: The body book for girls.' I just bought it a month ago.
What's nice about periods and swimming, is for the most part your period stalls in water. So long as you don't try to push anything out, nobody would even be able to tell you were on your period.

when guys know about IT they always bug u!!!!!!!i wish they can be girls just for one day!and turst me they won't survive!
Really? With me and other girls in school it was actually the opposite. If a guy was just picking on you in general, I'd threaten to tell them about my period and they shushed up pretty quick.

BTW mine came with a light first warning spotting. It wasn't much. Just a warning of sorts what was coming. Wasn't out of the blue at all.

Im not looking foward to when this happens because Im a gymnast, and we have to wear tight fitting leotards that would look ridiculous with a pad on, and wearing a tampon just.... uuugh.

Im not looking foward to when this happens because Im a gymnast, and we have to wear tight fitting leotards that would look ridiculous with a pad on, and wearing a tampon just.... uuugh.
yep i no...

not a big fan of tampons! :nazotchi:

seem sorta gross...and if u forget to take it off u can really hurt ur self,

and when i mean this u could get infections :D

GROSS ME OUT! (but yet...the same thing can happend when ur wearing a pad... B) )

What's nice about periods and swimming, is for the most part your period stalls in water. So long as you don't try to push anything out, nobody would even be able to tell you were on your period.
hey thats kool....i didnt even know that....and tampons arent that bad...

gulp.........im moving up to 5 grade. what is "the movie" like.......is it gross????????? i feel sick....0-0

gulp.........im moving up to 5 grade. what is "the movie" like.......is it gross????????? i feel sick....0-0
well, when I watched the movie, It barely showed anything except a cartoon drawing. It wass all about how you'll feel like you are on a roller coaster and stuff. last year (well, this year) it wasnt a video, but we had to learn about guy puberty too.

yep i no...not a big fan of tampons! :nazotchi:

seem sorta gross...and if u forget to take it off u can really hurt ur self,

and when i mean this u could get infections :D

GROSS ME OUT! (but yet...the same thing can happend when ur wearing a pad... B) )
You'd have to wear them for about 15+ hours to get an infection from them. It's a relatively low risk.

I personally think tampons are better than pads because you don't see them through pants, they don't have that diaper feel to them, and you can't smell the blood like you can with a pad. They just seem more healthy to me than pads. More sanitary anyway. I think they're more comfortable as well.

I think once you try them a few times and get used to them, you'd like them. Maybe not though xP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back