Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's kind of an awkward thought, I agree. If you're really worried about it you could always wear a tampon while swimming. That way nothing for sure would come out or be seen. Usually I just tried to avoid swimming while on my period. It's only about a week afterall.
I might do that, might not. I'm only 10 after all. (well acually I'm going to be 10 on the 3rd but that doesn't matter) Thanks 4 the advice.

XD I don't mind. I have a perverted mind as well lol. It's fun, but I don't get it anymore. Kinda sucks xP
I like being perverted. If I'm not now, I'm gonna grow up to be some dude/girl who spends his/her nights in a strip bar with all of the money out of pocket.

AWSOME! ;) well not really...but it sounds like fun!

like i said, i can be perverted... B)

hmmm...sex
my opinion is that sex is a gift that you should think about giving others before you give it to them,. I don't want to be stuck with some guy I dont even love's baby.

my opinion is that sex is a gift that you should think about giving others before you give it to them,. I don't want to be stuck with some guy I dont even love's baby.
That's why you use condoms and birth control ^.~

I personally don't feel like sex is a huge thing. All it is is putting pieces of people's bodies together. Tis just my opinion though. To each their own.

Rachelgotchi: One more year and I will be that person xP

That's why you use condoms and birth control ^.~ I personally don't feel like sex is a huge thing. All it is is putting pieces of people's bodies together. Tis just my opinion though. To each their own.

Rachelgotchi: One more year and I will be that person xP
XD XD That's hilarious. I meant, like a 40 year old person!

Well.. When they reach puberty their testicles drop. Not sure how that would feel, not sure I want to either lol. Other than that, they get random erections and wet dreams. I can't really think of what else they get. Nothing like a period though. It seems in a way that they got the good end of the stick.
My Friend told me it alittle differently, I shant say only if yall are mature enough

Whew Im lucky I dont cramp, nor am I heavy bleeder, Sometimes, when I forget to bring a pad to school I use TP and man that barely works It bleeds through!

Um...SK I dont think u want to know what my friend said, She kinda well *pukes* I cant say If u wanna know Unblock me so I can tell u

Last edited by a moderator:
Back to the Topic- Bell Sprout ur right I never got period pain. *wipes off sweat* Im lucky, But why did my mom look at my back yesterday?
Probably just to make sure.. ;) You are at the age and it doesn't hurt to check! If you weren't sure then she can't sure either if you know what I mean!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back