Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I know! It isn't fair. What really annoys me is when boys are like "Ewwwww gross!" at you if they see your pads or something, and they don't even know what they're for!
YA!!!!!! I KNOW!!!! thats what my brother does ITS NOT ANNOYING!!!!

i gots a Q. ....
if u get one at skool,...and u afriad to tell ur teacher,....what do u do?

**Peatrolover22***
If you are afraid to tell your teacher,

ask if you can go to the nurse and make up

and excuse. Then just ask the nurse for some pads and

go change in the bathroom.

If there is a stain on your pants,

cover it up with something like tie a sweatshirt around your waist

untill you get a change of clothes.

The nurse should have pads and extra sets of clothing.

Or if you don't feel comfortable telling your nurse either,

tell another adult that is a woman, that you feel

comfortable talking to.

If one of your friends got their period,

maybe you could ask if they have a spare pad.

Still, if all those options are not available at the time,

then you could ask to go to the restroom and stuff toilet paper in your underwere

untill you get home to tell your mom.

-Love4tamas

There is nothing wrong with periods, puberty and wanting to talk about it. Some girls have questions and they're a little too scared to tell their parents for some reason. And periods are natural.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know you'd be surprised what emotional crap the boys go through. We just don't see it much since they like to deal with it by themselves. They feel its bad or "less manly" if they talk about their issues at younger ages with their pals. They don't wanna be laughed at. I was best friends with a guy for several years, and you know I learned a lot from him.
Actualy yes, thats very true.

Guys are completly different from guys and how they express themselves.

There is ALOT of pressure for them to be, as you said, 'manly'.

Guys thought processes are way different then women.

Although you don't see it everyday, just remember to repect them becuase they do have feelings too- weather they show it or not.

If you are afraid to tell your teacher,ask if you can go to the nurse and make up

and excuse. Then just ask the nurse for some pads and

go change in the bathroom.

If there is a stain on your pants,

cover it up with something like tie a sweatshirt around your waist

untill you get a change of clothes.

The nurse should have pads and extra sets of clothing.

Or if you don't feel comfortable telling your nurse either,

tell another adult that is a woman, that you feel

comfortable talking to.

If one of your friends got their period,

maybe you could ask if they have a spare pad.

Still, if all those options are not available at the time,

then you could ask to go to the restroom and stuff toilet paper in your underwere

untill you get home to tell your mom.

-Love4tamas
thanz!! :) :eek:

Like, there's this one boy in my class, and once he's like, "Would you wear shoes if you had no feet?" and I'm like "Uh, no?" and he's like, "Then why do you wear a bra?" I mean seriously, how would HE know whether or not I need a bra? ;)
A boy asked me that too!!! I'm like, What? Why would you ask that? Then he said Well, I can see it though your shirt!!! Then I said So...what's your point? Then he was about to yell to the class "RUBY WEARS A BRA!!!" but before he could, I slaped him across the face!!! LOL!!! :) :)

A boy asked me that too!!! I'm like, What? Why would you ask that? Then he said Well, I can see it though your shirt!!! Then I said So...what's your point? Then he was about to yell to the class "RUBY WEARS A BRA!!!" but before he could, I slaped him across the face!!! LOL!!! :) :)
Lol! You go girl. ;)

Yeah, I remember a character in a book that I read said that... o___O

You know you'd be surprised what emotional crap the boys go through. We just don't see it much since they like to deal with it by themselves. They feel its bad or "less manly" if they talk about their issues at younger ages with their pals. They don't wanna be laughed at. I was best friends with a guy for several years, and you know I learned a lot from him.
Eh, yeah... But I mean, besides "wet dreams" and stuff like that, they don't go through much physically. Compared to girls, at least.

^^Ahh, but they have to go through things like boners (which, if you don't know what that is, don't look it up unless your mature enough). Without being able to do anything about it.

Can you imagine how embarrassing that is?!

bamcr

Yeah, I remember a character in a book that I read said that... o___O

Eh, yeah... But I mean, besides "wet dreams" and stuff like that, they don't go through much physically. Compared to girls, at least.
Ehh. They do.

They're testicles drop, they grow pubic hair, they grow facial and body hair, they have wet dreams as you mentioned, their voices go through dramatic changes, and they get acne.

There might be more, but I can't think of it off the top of my head.

Ehh. They do.
They're testicles drop, they grow pubic hair, they grow facial and body hair, they have wet dreams as you mentioned, their voices go through dramatic changes, and they get acne.

There might be more, but I can't think of it off the top of my head.
Yes, and for some of them having their voices change is very embarassing. Their voices 'crack' and that sounds kind of weird, and people will definitly notice, and may make fun of them.

i didn't but i so can't wait!!!will it hurt?
Oh no you don't want your period. It doesn't hurt. But it is very messy.... The only thing that hurts is the cramps but their are certain things you can do to stop them. I think every woman hates her period.

A boy asked me that too!!! I'm like, What? Why would you ask that? Then he said Well, I can see it though your shirt!!! Then I said So...what's your point? Then he was about to yell to the class "RUBY WEARS A BRA!!!" but before he could, I slaped him across the face!!! LOL!!! ;) :D
Go Girl!!

i did that to!! lol ;) :lol: :lol:

^^Ahh, but they have to go through things like boners (which, if you don't know what that is, don't look it up unless your mature enough). Without being able to do anything about it.
Can you imagine how embarrassing that is?!

bamcr
Yeah, we had a discution about that on the bus.

Unfortunantly, they aren't very mature about it.

X.x

Oh... now I know what it is. (slang for erection) o_o'
Yeah.

I didn't know them ment the same thing.

I didn't NEED to know either.

Allthough, I kinda do if ya know what I mean. :huh:

More understanding is for the most part, better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back