Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt there is something wrong with you, everyones different and start different things at different times. Maybe your just earlier than your friends.
If you are worrying about it you should talk about it with your mum/family.

I got a yeast infection a few months ago. And I got it from a boy. But usually a girl gets a yeast infection from leaving a pad in there underwear too long. I never heard of tampons doing it, but it could be...I dunno.
Yeah i've had one too before. But i didn't get it

from leaving my pad in to long. (Because at the time

I had not had my period yet) So you can get it from

just not cleaning your self well enough down there.

X_X

ohhh it was so uncomfortable. X_X

~WAIT

How did u get it from a boy...O_O

How did u get it from a boy...O_O
Wow...how awkward is this question? Genital contact...guys can give them to girls, but girls can't give them to guys. How unfair is that!?

Wow...how awkward is this question? Genital contact...guys can give them to girls, but girls can't give them to guys. How unfair is that!?
Lol, that kind of made me laugh.

What are the symtoms of yeast infection?

What is it?

Lol, that kind of made me laugh.
What are the symtoms of yeast infection?

What is it?
I got the following info off this site.

Vaginal yeast infection (yeast vaginitis) and vulvitis cause symptoms that are nonspecific, which means that aside from the yeast infection, other conditions can cause the identical symptoms. The most common symptom of a vaginal yeast infection is itching in the vaginal and/or vulvar area. Other symptoms of vaginal yeast infection and vulvitis include:

burning,

soreness,

pain during intercourse and/or urination, and

vaginal discharge. Vaginal discharge is not always present, but when it occurs, the discharge is odorless and typically has a whitish, thick appearance and texture, like cottage cheese.

Vulvitis can also cause local pain in addition ot the above symptoms. Pain in the vulvar area is referred to as vulvodynia.

You can read more from the webpage if that doesn't help you.

lol, that made me laugh.

that IS unfair!

So you can get them from sexual intercourse? I didn't know that.

Grr. I have PMS. I am mad. My mom won't let me have chocolate. I am really mad. I am not in the mood to be plesant. She calls me a whiny brat. I am extremely mad. I want chocolate[SIZE=30pt] NOW! [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, that made me laugh.that IS unfair!
I'm pretty sure if either partner has an STD, they are just as equyal to give it to anyone as the other way around. Man to woman or Woman to man.

:blink:

Wait.. are you trying to say that girls can't give guys STDs through contact?

That's insanely incorrect. Gender doesn't matter in terms of passing STDs. Girls can pass them to guys and visa versa.

Wow, we've gotten a little of topic. :hitodetchi:

Sexualy transmited diseases aren't exactly puberty. :ichigotchi:

Yeah and if you never learned about sexually transmitted diseases then you'd never know how to protect yourself from them and how to treat them.

A girl a couple of years older than me got clymidia (sp?) and i don't think she can have children anymore [i'm not sure though] and that could be because she didn't protect herself from them and probably didn't really care at the time and now i bet she regrets not knowing much about them.

Today we had an assembly talking about HIV and Aids. I missed 20 minutes of it though. I just have one question if a person had HIV and they share a drink with someone can that person get HIV? I'm sorry if I'm sounding stupid.

Today we had an assembly talking about HIV and Aids. I missed 20 minutes of it though. I just have one question if a person had HIV and they share a drink with someone can that person get HIV? I'm sorry if I'm sounding stupid.
No.

It's transmitted by bodily fluids- like blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back