Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would someone post this on here? Ask your mom.Don't put this stuff on tamatalk.
yeah this person is right! ask your mom!!!!!!!!! it's tooooooo personal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay you guys all get so mad! I thought you said to be mature? You guys are acting like its all a bad thing that I thought that person was a boy! Well she/he what ever said that it was a boy on another topic! Sorry for all the misunderstanding!

Okay you guys all get so mad! I thought you said to be mature? You guys are acting like its all a bad thing that I thought that person was a boy! Well she/he what ever said that it was a boy on another topic! Sorry for all the misunderstanding!
If you are talking about me, no I have never stated I was a guy.

Must have read wrong. :/

Anyways, emotional?

It could be- hormones- but it's not a for-sure sign.

When your too thin I think your periods stop like the size 0 models don't have periods I don't think. Some people don't develop breasts till after they start their periods. I only started to put on weight and grow breasts, hips etc after I started my periods. I was really thin before I started - probably too thin but in the last 3 years or so I gained some weight so now i'm still slim [because i'm tall] but i'm not underweight anymore :furawatchi:
I am size 0 and my mom is size 0 and we both have our periods. You do need enough food and nutrients for your body to function properly though, so many times when someone becomes anorexic or bulemic, their period stops. I also got fatter when I started puberty, but most people at school ask me if I eat at all, still, like they did in elementary school. (I do eat, and I eat a lot! Today I had six cookies, milk, and some chips from the time I got home from school (I've been home for an hour). The doctors also told me that I was a little underweight, but I wasn't going to die or have health problems from it.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am size 0 and my mom is size 0 and we both have our periods. You do need enough food and nutrients for your body to function properly though, so many times when someone becomes anorexic or bulemic, their period stops. I also got fatter when I started puberty, but most people at school ask me if I eat at all, still, like they did in elementary school. (I do eat, and I eat a lot! Today I had six cookies, milk, and some chips from the time I got home from school (I've been home for an hour). The doctors also told me that I was a little underweight, but I wasn't going to die or have health problems from it.)
[SIZE=14pt]Your mom is size 0!?[/SIZE]

how do you ejaculate? and what is it?
That's something you'd ask on the guys topic. ;]

*Link listed on my last post*

Technicly it means 'spit' but it in puberty it- correct me if I'm wrong- is where a guy's sperm comes out.

I'm not totaly sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back