Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what you do when your married and are going to have intercourse...
What? Intercourse=Sex? That it?

Or preparing for children? This is what you do in labor , Scream and PUSH! XD

no, somone said they didn't like sticking things up their vagina. (tampons)

so i would probaly get someone to lock thyis
[SIZE=21pt]I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

GREEN ROCKS

[SIZE=21pt]I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

GREEN ROCKS
What? You guys are going to lock this?

This is Seriously (non)tamatalk. The guides have already posted that their desicion was that they think we are mature enough to have this topc. Definition for seriously (non)tamatalk: this forum is for mature and sensible discussions unrelated to tamagotchi.

get it now?

I remember in 3rd grade a boy told another boy, "There are two kinds of sex" and I looked at him funny and he jumped and said, "your a girl one, and im a boy one."

It was weird at the time, but it is kinda funny now.

I remember in 3rd grade a boy told another boy, "There are two kinds of sex" and I looked at him funny and he jumped and said, "your a girl one, and im a boy one."

lol thats hilarious :D

Haha. lawl.

lol! Sometimes I wonder why can't boys have babies and the periods..... but I guess I rather be a girl than boy!
Yeah we girls have the hard life. :( But then again...I do NOT want to pee on a urinal! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back