Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno. I want kids when I grow up. It'd be fun to have baby "yous." I think that your kids treat you how you treat them, so they don't disrupt you time if you don't disrupt their time.

Kids are good. Well, I am one :huh: But when I have kids I'm going to force my husband to do half the work. That's fair.

I had it, I hate it. I hope I'll be infertile when I grow up, 'cause I hate little kids.
Agreed. I can't stand kids. Even when I was a kid I hated 'em >.< I've known since I was really young that I'd never have kids. Sucks for my mom though I guess. She'll never be a grandmother. My sister hates kids too, lol.

Uhh....what is a period anyway? I've never had it and Iam 10.
A period, short for menstrual period, is a period of time (usually 3-7 days) where blood from the uterus leaves through the vagina. This happens about every 21-45 days, and begins usually between the ages 9 and 16.

You can read this for a little more information.

This is a bit unrealated, but I've got to tell you what happened today. As I was walking out of school (a bit late) this afternoon, I was the only one there except for this groupo af three guy. They started to wolf whistle at me and so I looked at them like 'oooooookay'. Then, as I was getting on my bike one of them a said, "That chick's got a fiiiiiiiiine a**!" And another said, "D*** right she does!" And I just ignore them. Then, as I ride past them on my bike the third one is like, "Mmm-mmm! Oh baby!" I can't pretend I'm not kinda happy that someone thought I was cute, but I was kinda creeped out at the same time. :mimitchi:

sorry if i bumped this up but what pubic hair grows first your downstairs your legs your arms

just curious

EDIT: i also did some exploring downstairs and is the skin suppost to be pinky red

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry if i bumped this up but what pubic hair grows first your downstairs your legs your arms
just curious
I dunno, it really depends on the person.

I personally grew public hair first, then leg and arm hair.

But everyones different.

(Arm and leg hair isn't public hair, Lol Just hair)

Ack, darn public hair...Have to much of it.

A slight reddish color down under doesn't necessarily mean there is something wrong with you. Every woman is different. It's just like your skin color, and whatever color you are is what is natural for you.

my blood isnt very red im saying should the skin be pinky red thanks guys

no its not itchy

I think red to brown is very normal.
*Is it bad if its slightly blackish, but kinda red too?
Nope, that is completely normal.

What I've noticed is the blood is darker when your monthly begins, and gets a lighter red as it goes on and ends.

I know this sound stupid and all. But what exactly are harmones and mood swings and all thats stuff. I know about everything but that. I have always wondered about that but have never really asked.

I think red to brown is very normal.
*Is it bad if its slightly blackish, but kinda red too?
Red Brown is normal. Deep Red is normal, it just shows that you have more sperm.

It sucks sort of, specially when ya are a week earlier then excepted

Red Brown is normal. Deep Red is normal, it just shows that you have more sperm.
It sucks sort of, specially when ya are a week earlier then excepted
Women don't have sperm.

You don't normally produce more than one ova, either.

Deep red periods just means more blood is present than uterian lining (I think, don't hold me to this).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back