Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really worried, about 3 months ago, I started my period. I was expecting to get it two months ago again, but no sign. Whats worrying is that, It wasn't like a teaspoon in my underwear or anything, it was so heavy, it was unbelievable. Before you say, are you sure its your period? I only know because I used a tampon and I stopped until the tampon needed changing, Is this normal? =o

i havnt had my period yet but ill try and help

well from what i have read here when you first get your period its irregular and so it skips months.

Some peoples period are heavy and some are very light so maybe you are a heavy period if not maybe because is the fact you only just started so its really heavy but i dont think thats right.

ahh there was something else but i cant remeber so if i do i will post it

i really do hope i helped

i havnt had my period yet but ill try and help
well from what i have read here when you first get your period its irregular and so it skips months.

Some peoples period are heavy and some are very light so maybe you are a heavy period if not maybe because is the fact you only just started so its really heavy but i dont think thats right.

ahh there was something else but i cant remeber so if i do i will post it

i really do hope i helped
Thank you, You have made me feel better. I think you might be right actually. I just wanted to make sure you can skip some months even if your period was heavy. Thanks again!

When I first got mine when I was 10, I had the first few then they stopped for about 10 months. It's normal for it to be irregular when they first start off. Luckily I'm on the pill now so mine are nice and regular and I can skip them if I want!

I've been having something going on for the past year or so but not the "real deal" if you will. My mom said she got it at 15 and I'm 14 so it's all good.

Is it just me or is it other females too- whenever you see a cute little baby it makes you want to have your own? Lol, I luff babies. ^__^
God no, lol.

Babies are cute and all... When they belong to someone else who sees them in their terror stage.

I wouldn't be able to stand living with a baby or young child. I don't even know how I can live with myself sometimes XD

Rocken sisters, its ok. I just got mine the first time in the beginning of the month and it was super heavy and irregular. I had it for a week, EEWW.

i've had my period, ya i get cramps, and there not always regular, periods r the worst time of month. be careful that u wear pads when u think it's starting or you'll have a bunch of stained panties :furawatchi:

I havent had mine all this month ;~;

and its almost the end of the month!

EDIT: Never mind, It just started a couple of mintues ago xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back