Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^I got mine when I was 10. xD I have mine now. It's so heavy! x.x It's less like a period and more like an exclaimation point! x.x
Lawl. Not at the fact that your cycle is heavy, the exclamation point thing. =D

I got mine at 6 and had to take a shot(GOSH. How many times do I say so??? xD). I started mine when I was.... 11? Gee. I forgot. 8O

cute_chicks_rock_n_roll :

Maybe.

Are you on a certain medication? If so, you may be irritable just because of that.

What kind of facial wash do you use? Some facial wash can backfire...Instead of cleaning, it brings more acne.

My friend Leanne had hers' in gym. She was running laps for being late and I was along beside her. She's older than me, and this was before I had mine. 'Tis is what happened:

-Both Running Laps-

Me: -spots the blood- What's that trickling down your leg? O:

Her: @_@ Oh my gawd. TEACHER!!!!!

Me: -stands there and watches as Leanne runs to the teacher and goes to the bathroom-

-Five Minutes Later and she comes back-

Me: What happened? O____o

Her: I got my period. I think. @_@

Me: Oh wow.

Teacher: -yells at us to get running laps-

Me&Her: -resumes to our lap-running-

Funny how it's always a friend that gets their period in embarrassing places ;)

My friend had her 2nd today at school, and bled all over her chair @_@
[SIZE=13pt]That happened to me yesterday. ._."...[/SIZE]

Uggg...I swear. I had to walk around all day with blood spots on my pants. I was so embarrassed. Luckily for me I was wearing very dark blue pants...And I was walking with my legs tightly together. XD...♥ Quite silly.

But like omigosh...I still bled in my chair.

One of my "Friends" Pointed at my chair when I got up.

And she was all "Ewww, whats that stuff on your chair"

O_O!

I froze, and kinda laughed about it...Knowing the true horror of what it was. XD

lol...There's still a blood stain in that spot when I checked today. x.x" Uggh...Embarrassing.

WOOT 3k POSTS D8<

I hate when mine comes..i get all uncomfotable all day and mine are really heavy and last from 5-10 days (i know its long..) Im only 12 and i just started in April. Its very strange =0

No. Next grade is when people usually get them. (And, to be honest, I'm glad! @_@)

Cecib :(

Today we were in computer class, and all of a sudden my friend walks over, all serious and goes, "Tara, I need to talk to you, now." so instantly I turn around, and she tells me she bled through, onto the cloth seat of the computer chair. It was really noticeable on the chair, but her pants were clear.

It's kind of awkward, but me and my friends tell each other when where on, so we don't bite eachothers head off.

I should be starting soon, whoo... -dies-

Those PMS pills in the kitchen should come in handy... ugh.

Hey girls if you want cramps to stop I recommend this medicine called midol this https://di1.shopping.com/images1/pi/42/a5/e...177x150-0-0.jpg

You can probably find it in Walgreens or at your local Pharmacy it helps stop cramps and other body aches. I took one this morning because guess what just came again for me? :) It's not my first one ever or I wouldn't have suggested the medicine :furawatchi: . Oh! And midol is a pill by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a question

I should be having my third period in 27 days. That would be 28 days since my second. How long does it take to "Regulate" Your period so its every 28 days?

[SIZE=13pt]That happened to me yesterday. ._."...[/SIZE]Uggg...I swear. I had to walk around all day with blood spots on my pants. I was so embarrassed. Luckily for me I was wearing very dark blue pants...And I was walking with my legs tightly together. XD...♥ Quite silly.

But like omigosh...I still bled in my chair.

One of my "Friends" Pointed at my chair when I got up.

And she was all "Ewww, whats that stuff on your chair"

O_O!

I froze, and kinda laughed about it...Knowing the true horror of what it was. XD

lol...There's still a blood stain in that spot when I checked today. x.x" Uggh...Embarrassing.

WOOT 3k POSTS D8<
Aw.. No fun. Can you wipe up the stain?

I got mine during gym. o__o

We were running, and it felt wet nearby my legs, I thought it was discharge and I should ignore it.. Then...I went to ROB(A sports center which is after gym,on Tuesdays. ;__; )...I had to use the toilet BADLY. I went, and saw I had my period I was all "OOH TREE." I was wearing light blue jeans! D: It didn't bleed through alot. *Phew* But even better? I had a sweater in my locker! :]

Then Thursday...My favorite day, I was wearing Black jeans and it bled through my pants.. o__o I had a pad on. But my friend gave me a sweater I could wear over my waist. She let me use it incase if it ever comes through. How nice. <3

I am ALWAYS afraid it'll bleed on chairs. Specially because the chairs are light colours. (Light green(sci),Orange(ss),Red(Math),Beige(Band)etc,.) or on carpets!

PeaceSign:

Me too. But I wouldn't tell a friend who loves to yell! They're usually sympathetic and say "Sorry".

Sleeping Girl:

No, not really. Its just the cramps that hurt, the cycle doesn't. :]

But you know what I hate most about periods?

The #1 is when you bend down, then you feel this clot of blood. XP *Wants to barf*

This week has been so difficult. D:<

It always seems to pop up so unexpectedly. I started on the 29th of July in 07, and it's still irregular. One month I might start on the 14th, the next I start on the 24th. This month it just so happened to come the day after my the surgery on my wrist, so just about everything hurt.

I don't get cramps very often, but I do remember a few times. It usually just aches all the way down to my legs and makes me want to bite somebody's head off. :3

oh god it's annoying me >___>

this is the first time it's been really heavy.

i got so many cramps >__>

it's killing me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back