Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 12 (almost 13!! ) in grade 7. I haven't had it yet, is it like.... knives are stabbing onto you or something!?! Does it feel like you're gonna.... have a baby..? I don't ever want to have it because what if it happens at school and everyone's like staring at your pants and now everyone in your grade will know!!

This is what sucks about not having it yet! :eek:

P.S. What even happens? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 12 (almost 13!! ) in grade 7. I haven't had it yet, is it like.... knives are stabbing onto you or something!?! Does it feel like you're gonna.... have a baby..? I don't ever want to have it because what if it happens at school and everyone's like staring at your pants and now everyone in your grade will know!! This is what sucks about not having it yet! :)

P.S. What even happens? :p
LOL knvies stabbing into you, nono, nothing like that. most of the time you hardly even feel it! its just like small leaks every so often, it depends on the strength of the flow though. :p nobody's going to stare at you, cause it doesnt all pour out and stuff x] i remember in health class before i got my period i asked the teacher how would you change your tampon without making a mess on the floor! cause i thought your period leaked non stop continually for a week! lol but now i realise that it doesnt do that :eek: sometimes it feels sticky :D

^ Nothing like knifes o_O Where'd you get that idea.
lol I guess my mind just works a bit dramatically..

Phew now that I know that it's NOT like knives I feel a whole lot better! (well I'm still scared :lol: )

lol I guess my mind just works a bit dramatically.. 

Phew now that I know that it's NOT like knives I feel a whole lot better! (well I'm still scared :lol: )
aahaha. seriously i felt exactly the same way. but when you finally get it its not as daunting as it seems, slightly sticky but thats it. :) only downfall is you cant go swimming xD

I got Mine when I was 12. November 28th 2005 <3

I actually enjoy Having my period, Most of the time its relaxing for me, But once in a while Those evil cramps will be all "YOUAREBLEEDINGNOWHAHAHAHHAWEWANTTOHURTYOU"

I'm currently on my perioud right now, about the 3rd Day. Usually lasts about a week for me.

My mom and I call it "Rags" Though, instead of saying "So, Did you get your perioud yet?" We'd say "Did you get your rags yet?" xD

I got Mine when I was 12. November 28th 2005 <3I actually enjoy Having my period, Most of the time its relaxing for me, But once in a while Those evil cramps will be all "YOUAREBLEEDINGNOWHAHAHAHHAWEWANTTOHURTYOU"

I'm currently on my perioud right now, about the 3rd Day. Usually lasts about a week for me.

My mom and I call it "Rags" Though, instead of saying "So, Did you get your perioud yet?" We'd say "Did you get your rags yet?" xD
lol, yeah thats the old way of saying it cause in the olden days they used rags instead of pads O________O

my friend uses the term bicycle 'has your bicycle come?' cause period is a cycle :angry: and shark cause sharks like blood x] all sorts of names my other friend and i call it milk :D hehehe

Okay,latley I have had these strange cravings.Like pretzles with jalapenos.And I hhave had wierd mood swings.I want a cupcake now.Anyway,my dad says im starting my peiriod.Is it true?I mean I know I was starting this year,but so soon?I knew it was happening this year because I get it from my mom.Am I really starting it?

Okay,latley I have had these strange cravings.Like pretzles with jalapenos.And I hhave had wierd mood swings.I want a cupcake now.Anyway,my dad says im starting my peiriod.Is it true?I mean I know I was starting this year,but so soon?I knew it was happening this year because I get it from my mom.Am I really starting it?
It's hard to say. You may be just having a growth spurt.

I think I'm going to get mine soon. I've been craving chinese food a lot, and today I wanted ranch dressing. I've had cramps every day for almost 4 days. I've been discharging since 5th grade, and now I'm in 7th. Does it seem like I'm getting my period soon?

I was the same way. I didn't get my period until a month before my 14th birthday.
So I know how you feel. I'd be at my friend's house, staying the night, and the topic would always somehow switch to this. But I'd just be very open about not having mine yet, and I'd ask questions. My friends were always happy to answer, and I was always considered, "lucky." :huh:

I have a friend who actually is about to turn 15 and hasn't had hers yet, and I know of a few people who are older and still haven't started.

So you have absolutely nothing to worry about. :D

I don't hate my period, like most people seem to. It honestly really doesn't bother me. It can be a bit of an inconvience sometimes, and it can be a bit uncomfortable, but it honestly doesn't bother me. I guess it just depends on the person.

EDIT: And I discharged for about 2 years before I got my period, though it's usually about a year. So that's different for everybody, as well.
Hey, thanks for the reply.

I've been discharging since 5th grade, about 2 years ago.

I don't know if I'm getting it soon. But I think I may be showing the early signs of getting it. Maybe you can help me out? *look at post before this one*

I think I'm going to get mine soon. I've been craving chinese food a lot, and today I wanted ranch dressing. I've had cramps every day for almost 4 days. I've been discharging since 5th grade, and now I'm in 7th. Does it seem like I'm getting my period soon?
haha i dont know whether cravings really determine whether you are going to get your period, but sounds like you could be well on your way to getting it, but its hard to tell every girl is different. i dsicharged for two years before i got my period. oh and before i forget, im actually having my period now and its super heavy, like so heavy it overflows the pad and goes through my clothes! just before i soaked through one pad in an hour! is this normal? im really scared im going to have to wake up multiple times in the middle of the night just to change my pad ): my period soaking through my pants is really embarassing! but i have found that using moisture lock pads keeps the blood in so it doesnt overflow and it lasts longer, i like those ones :)

[SIZE=7pt]When I get cramps it doesn't usually hurt, it just feels like I have go to to the bathroom xP[/SIZE]

At first I thought when I got my T.O.M it was going to be something special, but its really not,

at all. =S For me anyway.

PREGENET!?!?!?!?! OMG!!!!!! Wat if i am!?! =(
Did you have sex?

You can only get pregnant through sex or artifical insimnation.

I would see your ob/gyn [if your old enough] or your doctor. And tell your mom.

You... lied? To get attention? o_O

I should be getting mine soon. I hate it when it's late and you're like "Am I gonna get it today? OMG! Did I just get it? (Goes to bathroom) Nope..."

Argh. Being a girl really just stinks sometimes.

yep, i got my period mid year seven aswell. i woke up one morning and thought i just had discharge and then i realised it was my period. i was like O________O 'MUMMM COMEEE QUICCCCK!' yeah :) usually you get your period like 9 months after you start having discharge, although i had discharge for longer, it varies for each person. when you first get it sometimes you dont even feel the cramps, i haven't had a cramp at all during my periods, just make sure you change regularly (keep clean) and dont worry so much about it ( :

~ i just recently came back to tamatalk, i quit when i was ten, but i think something brought me back :) 3 years on and im backkkkkkk : D yeah tamatalk is coool :(
That happened to me too. D:

I woke up in the middle of the night, and felt something wet, I touched, and thought it was discharge. Then. I woke up, and touched it again. BLOOD. D:

All over my legs. D: It was like my.. 11th period. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back