Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first got my period, I didn't have any bad cramps or anything until about 6 months after I first got it. ;)

I didn't get it yet... but I'm not looking foward to it. (I dout anyone is...)

When I got my period , I thought I was having a stomach ache, It hurt so bad and I had to keep kind of getting my underwear out a little by moving my booty, and the worst part was, I sat by my crush. He smelt something odd and I knew it was me! I rushed to the bathroom and I saw dark black gooey in my underwear! I threw my underwear away because I was so embarrassed! I had to go home and my mom bought me some pads. It gets annoying now because I do sit by my crush now and I do not want the same thing to happen. I just can't believe what a good nose my crush has. The only people who know about this in my class are my friends and that's it. It sucks.

To minimize odor, there are scented pads available in most drugstores. Be careful though if you have sensitive skin, as your skin may be irratated to the scent. Not a very nice picture is that? :huh:

Good luck!

-Rachel.

Mine was supposed to come on Sunday according to the little FMC app I have on my iPod.

It'll probably either come this coming Thursday, or this coming Sunday.

If I comes Sunday, my theory of what days it comes on will be correct, and I'll be in the clear for when I go to DC for a week in November.

I just got mine today D: it's pretty weird. I have little cramps but not too bad. I hope it doesn't get really heavy ;.;

I skipped my September one. o:

But then again, I only got my first period a year ago..

So all is fine and now I am awaiting October's monthly time. :)

We really need to stock up on pads--we have none currently.

Whoa. I thought my 2nd one (If I already had my 1st one! I have my doubts) was suppose to happen like a few days ago, because I thought I got my first one on august 27... but I guess not. Instead, this morning I felt weird, so I went to the restroom..My undies were a bit dirty. :angry: And blood kept coming out, so yeah! D:

Well, mine came just in time for my birthday. Dx Ahwell. Atleast it's coming earlier so maybe I won't get it at Florida. :3

i got mine on september 3rd of this year.i was eating so i thought it was a regular stomach ache... but when i went to the bathroom...well u get the picture.i was totally lucky, mine lasted less than 24 hours.

^ Yeah, apparently I got my period for the first time on Krystal's birthday. XD

So, basically, I walked around thinking I was stupid, because I thought I had "used it" in my underwear. xD

Then, I got some toilet paper and stuck it in there so I wouldn't have to feel it.

Then, when I used the bathroom before my shower, I took out the toilet paper and SURPRISE!! Blood. Ew.

I took off my underwear and called my mom. She walked in there and helped me.

I took my shower and blah blah blah blah. I got out, used the bathroom, and it was just really light. o_o Compared to earlier.

I got a pad and went to bed.

I woke up with no mess whatsoever.

CONCLUSION: I am happy with how my body is behaving for my first period. XDD

^ 8DD Aww. Kate ish a woman~

Mine's still going strong. xD It's pretty dang heavy. But the heavier they are, the shorter they are. Typically for me. I had cramps yesterday and Advil did a wonderful job.

I like how we all log about our periods. XD

Isn't it lovely, Krystal? :)

I'm kind of mad with mine. I had it for a week--a normal amount of time. I was period-free for four days and now, it came back on Thursday. Not much. Only like a drop at night, but a decent amount during the day.

Gahh. Annoyance.

I thought I was supposed to get mine like last week. But still, nothing. This period stuff ish confusing.

^ It takes a few years for periods to get regular.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back