Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I skipped my October one. I dont really know when it's gonna come again, lol

okay, I started my period like tuesday or wednesday, and it had started to slow down today. I put in a regular tampon all school day and when i took it out, hardly nothing was on it. So I/'m thinking 'ok, I guess I'm done!' so I didn't wear anything to the high school football game. BIG MISTAKE So I had a huge red spot between my legs the whole time :/ not fun..

I got mine a month ago to this day. No idea when mine's gonna come again D: yeesh, it better not come in the middle of school or something P:

Okay. I HAVE to get mine within this next week. I mean... we're leaving at like 3 AM on Saturday so even if I get it Wednesday it'll be mostly over.

Period's are so frustrating. o:<

I GOT IT. I GOT IT!

I've never been so excited to get my period. xDDD 8DDD Now I won't have it when I'm away at Floridaaa~ <333

INNER JOY.

^True xD

Today, I was at school. I felt a little wet, but then again my underwear is a little too big lol. So I came home and used the bathroom, and I was all like "o_O CRUD!". I hate periods, and I don't know how to tell my mom. STILL. My friend made it sound so easy!

Mine came back yesterday. I have a tiny bit of cramps but I still hate it. This adds to the stress I have. Why does an eleven year old have stress??? So stupid.

' date='November 09, 2009 05:27 pm'] GUESS WHO DOESN'T HAVE IT THIS WEEK LIKE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO. D:<
ME!

That means that although I calculated it yesterday, nature just hates me so I'm gonna get it unexpectidly at an inconveniant time. Nneh.

Mine started again last night when I was in the bathtub. Dx Guess who never had time to wash her hair D:

And what's worse than that, is I have HUGE pads, so everyone at school will notice Dx

*runs off to buy tampons*

Ohyeah. it's going to COMPLETELY ruin my jr.high dance on Thursday. ._.

^True xD
Today, I was at school. I felt a little wet, but then again my underwear is a little too big lol. So I came home and used the bathroom, and I was all like "o_O CRUD!". I hate periods, and I don't know how to tell my mom. STILL. My friend made it sound so easy!
Yeah when I first got it, I went to the bathroom and looked down and was all "*GASP* NO!" anyways I told my mom when I got home that day and was promptly given some pads.

Why don't you tell your mom?? I mean, after all, her being your mom, she should be the best person to help you right? If you don't know how to bring it up seeing as you still haven't told her, next time you get your period, just pop in on her and ask if you can have a pad 'cause you got your period. I mean, you really should tell her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back