Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, last time I posted on this thing it hadn't been into the hundreds in page number. :) Ya, I still haven't had mine yet. I've been 14 for almost half a year now, and I'm lovin' the extra time I get to be free! My mom and friends get so annoyed when they have theirs, and I know about the cramps and all... I'm in nooooo hurry. lol

As far as the "wishing it were only once a year" thing, even though I'm not so sure I'll be saying this when I actually do go through that "special" change, I don't agree. Hey, you (or your siblings) probably wouldn't be here right now if it weren't for it being monthly... just sayin'.

-Becca

Uhm, do you guys tell your mothers everytime you get it? 'Cause I find it difficult everytime. I started again today... I just went to bathroom and there it is. -.- It's always late, I thought I skipped! But I don't use a pad yet 'cause it wasn't a lot of blood, maybe later today. And then I'll tell mom. .__. It just so fricking awkward.

EDIT: Maybe I could be okay without a pad?! I have so light periods. Once I didn't even have to use one 'cause it all came out in the bathroom and that's it XDD Nah, maybe that's too dangerous. I'm going on a concert tomorrow and if my great plan wouldn't work that would be bad. ._.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhm, do you guys tell your mothers everytime you get it? 'Cause I find it difficult everytime. I started again today... I just went to bathroom and there it is. -.- It's always late, I thought I skipped! But I don't use a pad yet 'cause it wasn't a lot of blood, maybe later today. And then I'll tell mom. .__. It just so fricking awkward.

EDIT: Maybe I could be okay without a pad?! I have so light periods. Once I didn't even have to use one 'cause it all came out in the bathroom and that's it XDD Nah, maybe that's too dangerous. I'm going on a concert tomorrow and if my great plan wouldn't work that would be bad. ._.
It is awkward, but I tell my mom anyway because I need to explain why I'm going into the cabinet for advil for my cramps. xP I get them horribly btw, usually for me the cramps are much worse than the actual blood.

SkyCrystal- you're sooo lucky. I got mine shortly after turning 13. I was loving those few years before I got it because I was one of the last of my friends to get it. One of my friends got it in the fifth grade. o_O Must've really sucked. xP I still absolutely dread it, but it's gotten less annoying after the first year or so.

I honestly hate them. D:<

And being the extremely emotional person I am, I just hate hate hate them. They usually make me end up crying to sleep every night >:3

Last month was just horrible. I haven't started this month yet, but I'm hoping I do soon, 'cause school starts again and I don't wanna be caught off guard. xD

I'm like just finishing my April one.

It lasted about 4 days, that's the shortest it's been so far ever.

And like, I pretty much never get cramps or anything :D

I'm like just finishing my April one.It lasted about 4 days, that's the shortest it's been so far ever.

And like, I pretty much never get cramps or anything :(
Lucky. I'm always prepared in case I get it while I'm in school, but I never have advil with me for cramps, and sometimes I'm on the brink of tears by the end of the day because of the pain. ;-; I get them so badly, but I've never stayed home from school because of them.

GAHHHHH I was suppossed to start on the 10th and havnt started yet! D: Im not sexually active so I shouldnt be pregnant plus I havnt had the pregnant symptoms yet if I was somehow.

Man. With what girls have to put up with once a month for several days, who can say guys are so tough?!

Finishing mine up. No cramps or anything. :)

So, it got heavy all of a sudden and I had to start using a pad. But I didn't have a chance to tell my mom, but then again, why should I? :/ I hate periods, but I should propably consider myself as lucky, 'cause my periods are painless and last for 3 days only. :( So it should end tomorrow... I hope it does! (If it continues this heavy it WILL end tomorrow ._.')

The blood scared me xP I got used to it though. I like how the first time you get it, you get it for about a week, then it skips a year XD Or at least that's what it did for me.
Agreed, I Got Mine Then I Didnt Have It For A Year Then It Came Back Monthly :p

Ahhhh! I have to swim Friday for a school swim test and I am supossed to get my period.Tampons don't work for me yet...

o.o; I'm dead.
Just Get You Mum To Write A Note, Thats What I Do :p

My periods have always lasted for only 3 days but it doesn't still seem like endin D: It's suppose to end today. *Sigh*

Oh and btw my mom found it out herself :D She noticed my stomach was hurting and she told me my period could be starting (I hate when she says that -.-) and I told her it already had started. She was like "o_O Well you didn't tell me..." Why should I really?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhhh! I have to swim Friday for a school swim test and I am supossed to get my period.Tampons don't work for me yet...

o.o; I'm dead.
yeah, we had swimming class in school. it was mandatory so I had to take it. Luckily we had a girl teacher and she said it was ok for us not to swim when we're on our periods, and we didn't have to make up those classes. Tampons scare me. I have worn one once while swimming, but I'm still totally uncomfortable with them.

I don't find it difficult telling my mum...

I just like, tell her. It's like a normal conversation. xD

GAHHHHH I was suppossed to start on the 10th and havnt started yet! D: Im not sexually active so I shouldnt be pregnant plus I havnt had the pregnant symptoms yet if I was somehow.
Don't worry, they're never totally regular until a few years, so don't just expect to be at the same time every month straight off the bat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back