Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My family said "Oh "Name" that's great!" My mom wasn't actually home so i had to call her during a boy scout meeting, lol i was so embarrassed! but it is nothing to worry about and it depends on the parent! I'm sure they'd be excited like mine were!♥

ooo there's this one girl in my extended fam, and she told her mom about getting it, and her mom was so excited that she emailed everyone in her address book about the news. I felt really bad for her.

My mom was excited when I got it. It's weird when the first time you get it is during a vacation *shivers* it's very awkward.

*bamcr*

ooo there's this one girl in my extended fam, and she told her mom about getting it, and her mom was so excited that she emailed everyone in her address book about the news. I felt really bad for her.
My mom was excited when I got it. It's weird when the first time you get it is during a vacation *shivers* it's very awkward.

*bamcr*
same here

Guys, I have a question...um..is it okay to try a Tampon before your period?
EDIT: My mom has no idea what the heck is an Tampon...(she lives in China I phone her ya know)
ya u could...but it just seems so weird to put on one...

even though like everbody wears one in my class, its just seems to creep me out...

(but they have 2 wear tampons because they all wear thongs!) :furawatchi:

i hate 'em they are soo uncomfortable but i better get used to them because lemme tell ya something, pads aren't comfortable during sports, and it's summer so i need 'em when i go swimming

I would wear pads there first days you get your period, then after a while, try a tampon. :furawatchi:
ok im not wearing any tampons!

i only wear pads...

and my mom says that i should only wear pads and start wearing

tampons when i get a little older...

(she thinks u should not were tampons untill ur like 15)

and well i agree with her, but maybe...I could...Try...One out...

well, tell the female camp counseler and ask to call your mom, and for added precaution take some pads with you, Or even ask the camp counseler (if it's a she) usually it's best to tell a female, they know what it feels like

its weird when i talked 2 my mom about this stuff (like 2 years ago)

she sounded like she would be more happy or ecsited when i get my period...

but when i did get it, "o great r u happy, good"

then that was it! I was thinking she would be more happy or

something...

Ugh... Yeah, I've got it. I get it about the first week of every month (roughly). And yes, I get cramps. Yes, I get wierd cravings. But don't you think this is an inappropriate topic for a message board with mixed genders? Just sayin'. I mean, of course there's gonna be guys looking here. Probably reading here right now, ya know?

Am I the only one feeling akward about this topic here?

Ugh... Yeah, I've got it. I get it about the first week of every month (roughly). And yes, I get cramps. Yes, I get wierd cravings. But don't you think this is an inappropriate topic for a message board with mixed genders? Just sayin'. I mean, of course there's gonna be guys looking here. Probably reading here right now, ya know?
Am I the only one feeling akward about this topic here?
umm the guids r fine with this and well i was already!

but who cares if guys this?!

i actully want 2 learn more about how boys bodys work?

and yes I HATE having cravings! im always hungery...

IT DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!

I would wear pads there first days you get your period, then after a while, try a tampon. :furawatchi:
BOO! I hate tampons!

P.S.- (AnimeGirl) And when I say strange cravings- Ice Cream with pickles on top. You should try it. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
when i get near it... i have to eat junk food and chocolate! i usually rip ppls heads off when i get near it (pms) but what is strange is i PMS afterwards making it a postmentrual not premenstrual, it is really weird, my mom knows before and after when i have my periods

how do you tell your dad? do you have to tell him?
You dont have to tell your dad, you can if you want to though. If your parents are talk alot with each other and are very close and stuff, he will probably find out anyways if your mom tells him.

You should tell your dad if you dont live with any other female relatives. That way he can buy you stuff for it.

Ug, About 1 hour ago my stomach hurt cause I didnt eat alot. My mom said "Are u on ur U 'u know what?' (brothers in room and they are younger!) No, She said tell her when I was! Its usually strikes in the middle of the month usually the 15th! Hopefully not during Sea World! This weekend! She aint comin! Only girl scouts! X_x

One time I had no idea I was on my period and I found out later that day in school, I felt liquidy stuff fall through, I asked my teacher if I could go to the bathroom (I was lucky it was during Math! She lets us go at anytime >> Whew!) And I found out a Heck load of blood stainded my painties! I used TP just cause I was embarresed! (Lets say my Math teacher is in her 50's or somewere near that) I told my friend "Alexis I started my period!" Hopin she could help but u know what she said! "Ew" and went away WHAT A MEANY! I was uncomy all day cause of that meany!

LOL..I have to watch "the video" next week..
Is called "Always Changing"

I'm REALLY glad they seperate the guys and girls...*shrug*
Your lucky... o.o

In my class, we did a unit on just puberty and they stuck the girls and the boys in the same class. Then we had to watch 'the video' on the third day. In 4th grade, we were separated, but this year we watched both the movies... together. I almost puked. We had already seen the part we needed to see, so they shouldn't have done that.

And to answer the original question, no, I haven't.

*tamakitten

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back