Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on Topic. I've been having a discharge for a few months, is that good? :rolleyes:

*GG*

Does anyone know signs that your period is coming?

About another couple months, same here but I didnt know it was discharge! I used Toilet Paper! AG Did those days hurt

U mean Breasts (appropriate term) Yeah it may come soon

Im flat in that area but still going through Puberty!

I haven't yet, but i hear it doesn't hurt u just get cramps ^ ^
Well the actual bleeding itself doesn't hurt but the cramps do. Cramps are just the muscles in your uterus contracting to expel the blood. Some people get them, some people don't and some people get them a lot worse than others. A family history will provide you with the best idea of what will happen for you.

Does anyone know signs that your period is coming?
If you have never had your period before it will be a little bit hard to tell. When you have started your periods you will be able to pick it easily. It is a little bit different for each person. Some people start getting really moody, others get bloated, some get sore and tender breast and others again get massive cravings for different type of food! Some people get all of those things together!!

For your first time you know you are on your way if you are:

1) Getting some clear discharge fairly regularly

2) Your breasts have started to bud

3) You've got some pubic or underarm hair going

Have a look at the stages of puberty here: https://www.coolnurse.com/puberty_stages.htm

What happens for your first time is that you will feel just a little bit different. Your belly will feel odd... it's not quite right and you won't be sure that you are all that well but its not like anything you've had before.. That's probably as close I can tell you cause it is a unique thing!

oh well my bubes are tender I have discharge cramps in my lower back and head akes the say soon I should have my period!!! bad cramps
It may well be your period or it may be your body mimicking your period. In months and sometimes years leading up your body will go through all the motions of what it is like to have a period without actually bleeding. If nothing happens, don't be too disappointed. You are probably very close if you are having cramps and tenderness... :nyatchi:

Im real sorry but im not that well educated!!! Why do girls have periods?Why not boys?I mean if boys help have the baby and the girl only has a period so she can have the baby then why don't the men?

It's weird! :furawatchi: <_< :unsure: :wacko:

Im real sorry but im not that well educated!!! Why do girls have periods?Why not boys?I mean if boys help have the baby and the girl only has a period so she can have the baby then why don't the men?
It's weird! :furawatchi: <_< :unsure: :wacko:
Women were built with what is called a uterus... it's like a little holding bay for baby. Men are not born with that.... Women also have eggs which make up one half of the baby and men have the other half. Women are just designed to be able to carry the baby. The blood that makes up a period is there to provide an anchor for the developing baby in the intitial stages as well as some nutrients. This later gets changed into the placenta and the umbilical cord for feeding. If a baby is not made then the blood is discharge to be replaced with fresh blood and a new egg.

Is that kind of making sense?

Well the first time I got my period I was 12, just about to leave the 6th grade. I can remember it was October. When I came home from school I went to the bathroom. I though it was diarreah I had. LOL! I was educated about period since I was smaller because I have 3 older sisters. Now my mind was no where near thinking it was my period. I told my mom and she told me it can't be diareah because it's coming all the time. I took a pad out of my sister's drawer and put it on. Unfortunatley she only had 1 left back and my mom didn't come home till late. I started as a heavy bleeder but not anymore. THANK GOD! I get really moody and a little bloated when I have it. Also my face breaks out which is why I use ProActive. I also get cramps but not bad at all. My sister usually gets it really bad.

How I know when my period is coming is when my close friends get theirs. Like right now I have it. My youngest friend got hers on Wednesday, the one thats younger than me got hers on Thursday, I got mine yesterday and my older friend got hers today. We are all 14 except for the youngest friend. She'll be 14 month end.

I can remember last year when I was in Atlanta by my cousins, we were going to Six Flags Water Park so my cousin who is 3 months younger than me and I had our periods and still wanted to go. My older cousin, her sister told us we can use tamps. So we went to walmart and bought a fresh pack of pads each and a pack of tamps. Ended uo next morning we wore our pads because we couldn't get the tampons in.Oh well we still had fun!

Well that's my experience...

~shawdy~

meh i dont have a small bust, but yet its not big.and i have far to much pubic hair! :eek: drives me crazy!

wish i had a bigger bust though :p
I have too big of boobs x.x' I hate 'em.

As for pubes, leg, and underarm hair, I just shave it. I'd rather look bare naked than look like I'm trying to smuggle a shrub in my underwear xP

i am growing boobs!

i am 9 is that the type of age you grow them?

i have not had my period yet.

*Kirstin*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back