Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.....Um like what if ur period happens during school and U have no pad! Then what?
I haven't gone into puberty yet end of story.

**wildcat_gal_101**

♥ Get well soon Roli the goalie! The Oilers need you! ♥

Ok.....Um like what if ur period happens during school and U have no pad! Then what?
the answer to that is EASY

well what u could do is...

#1: Ask a friend or a teacher for one

#2: if u have money they have those machine things that u could buy one from

#3(the best way i think): is just use toliet paper! rap it up and put it on ur underwear!

those r some ways if u have it at school!^.-

like anyone will ask there teacher.... lolz good advice though

but im in elementry and im worried if mine just happens in the middle of class and i wouldnt have those machines there.... but id just use toilet paper. (havent had mine yet but am in puberty and in grd 7) that video was creepy they made both girls and boys watch it so everyone saw well evrything and when it was the girls turn.... a guy was well you no..... anywayz yah...

like anyone will ask there teacher.... lolz good advice though
but im in elementry and im worried if mine just happens in the middle of class and i wouldnt have those machines there.... but id just use toilet paper. (havent had mine yet but am in puberty and in grd 7) that video was creepy they made both girls and boys watch it so everyone saw well evrything and when it was the girls turn.... a guy was well you no..... anywayz yah...
DARN IT!

everones seen the movie! I want to see it soooo badly! (well not that badly)

Y ME! *cries in corner*

yes i no im weird

That's good! You need that balance, it is very important! A lot of kids (particularly girls) growing up get so focused on the things that they don't like they forget all the good positive aspects about themselves or outrightly stop believing it because they have convinced themselves that they are fat, ugly, useless, stupid or whatever else.
Having the balance allows us to work on the bad things while we enjoy what is good too and that way we also enjoy adolscence for all the changes it brings rather than seeing it like some kind of horror movie where everything goes wrong! :D
im not fat but i have well... a puge on my stoumach and even if i do suck in it is still there... i have good legs and skinny arms so im not fat i know im hot because these 19 yr olds where hitting on me n my cousin who is 14 and i 12 (bit short for them but w.e) lolz and anywayz... i dont have more better bod then worst lolz my pro's over weigh the cons HA BEAT U U STUPID thinGY that make me that (i eat so much too!) i get jelous over one of my friends that has a flat stomach and skinny everything except for her well.... ahem which is middle not honkin and ya enywayz im not a little twig that looks like someone like my body type could just sit on her without her gettin up... lolz so i just want her flat stoumach and nothin else...

ps. im not les just cus i added .... ahem part im just sayin she isnt flat or balloon SO YAH! lolz judje if ya want but i dont care..

It's different for everyone. For some people it hurts alot and for some it doesn't. For some people they act weird and some crave for sweet things. The best thing, in my opinion is to ask ur mom. It's not that freaky and if it is for you, you'll get used to it. My advice is to use pads first and once you get used to it use tampons.

DARN IT!everones seen the movie! I want to see it soooo badly! (well not that badly)

Y ME! *cries in corner*

yes i no im weird
your not weird your gifted! lolz i like that fraze... it tells alot but the other gender part is sorta uncomfortable

im not fat but i have well... a puge on my stoumach and even if i do suck in it is still there... i have good legs and skinny arms so im not fat i know im hot because these 19 yr olds where hitting on me n my cousin who is 14 and i 12 (bit short for them but w.e) lolz and anywayz... i dont have more better bod then worst lolz my pro's over weigh the cons HA BEAT U U STUPID thinGY that make me that (i eat so much too!) i get jelous over one of my friends that has a flat stomach and skinny everything except for her well.... ahem which is middle not honkin and ya enywayz im not a little twig that looks like someone like my body type could just sit on her without her gettin up... lolz so i just want her flat stoumach and nothin else...

ps. im not les just cus i added .... ahem part im just sayin she isnt flat or balloon SO YAH! lolz judje if ya want but i dont care..
everyone wants the perfect body but hey if we were perfect then it would be boring!

but what really creeps me out is well i dont work out at all i like to eat(sometimes ALOT)

I play video games all day, or am on the comp all day, and i have a GREAT body!

im really thin! i dont get it at all! and its also weird because im like the fasted and

one of the most active kids in my class and i dont work out or anything! sorta

weird...and its not like im one of those small and skinny girls im just one of those

girls with a good body, sorta creeps me out...but i wish i had a bigger BUST!

confusing eh? It really annoys me with all that neccesary stuff when Im in school.....Every month now that sucks, Gar puberty sucks.
I remember a video the 5 grade viewed 1 month ago called "puberty and you!" Now that is sick I puked
We had to watch that video. What bad acting! XD I have not had it or started puberty yet. I don't want to!!!!

same.. is bust butt or you know... lolz i would rather have the pudge and bigger you knows and you wanna no why? i dunno... lolz its not that i want everyguy on me its just how i am and i dance and do a papr rout e but dats all for workout for me and im the slowest girl in my class :D :wacko: i hate running because of that my mother is always like: jog and you get better stamina... i have bad stamina but if i had good stamina id be fine

Last edited by a moderator:
I started mine when I was 8,

I got tips:

what to do with cramps:

*Take a warm bath

*Hold a heating pad over your clothes aganist your lower stomach.

*Excersise

Thats what always help me.

Go to beinggirl.com it will help you with your problems!

Hope that helped!

~Lizmum

I started mine when I was 8,I got tips:

what to do with cramps:

*Take a warm bath

*Hold a heating pad over your clothes aganist your lower stomach.

*Excersise

Thats what always help me.

Go to beinggirl.com it will help you with your problems!

Hope that helped!

~Lizmum
HEY!

ive been to that site! but it is a good site to go to for

good tips and stuff, go there if u need help or questions with anything.

Really good site

that site though.... it sayz you think your period is going to be aroud 13 when someone on here said hers was at 9! ppl go through puberty at different times and all that

It appears there has been some question about the difference between pads and tampons so I'd like to cover that briefly.

A pads (short for sanitary pads) are an thin absorbant cotton lining that you place (sticky side down) in your underwear. They allow blood to come out of your body is collected on the pad instead of soaking through your underwear. They come in a number of different sizes and absorbancies depending upon how much you bleed. It is always good to try a few different brands to see what suits you the best!

What a pad looks like

A tampon is an absorbant cotton rod (sort of like a long plug) that is inserted inside the vagina with a string attached on one end to pull it out when used. It absorbs blood as it is leaving the uterus. Some tampons come with an applicator for easy insertion

Basic tampon on the left. Tampon with applicator centre and what it looks like packaged on the right.

Guide to Using Your First Tampon

More on Pads v. Tampons

Wow bellsprout, you seem to know a lot abot girls. although, if i`m looking through a topic that`s this one for girls only, i have to lock the door in my room because i hve two brothers and no twin sister that understands about this.. and by the way, i still don`t have my menstruation starting and i`m tired of it! i can`t feel a single cramp..

Okay... this is sorta weird... but this question has been in my mind for a while.

What is masturbation?

I mean, I know why people do it, and where they do it, it's sort of like, how come? If someone would post a website or something like that...

Okay... this is sorta weird... but this question has been in my mind for a while.What is masturbation?

I mean, I know why people do it, and where they do it, it's sort of like, how come? If someone would post a website or something like that...
*takes a deep breath* Well, put it this way, sexual intercourse is not just something we do to produce children. It is also a highly pleasurable activity. Part of the reason for that is the way have certain spot on our body which when stimulated cause us to feel very good and sexually excited. When we reach the peak of sexual excitement we have something called an orgasm.

For guys, this is when they ejaculate shooting sperm everywhere. For girls this involves a series of involuntary musclar contractions inside the vagina.

Masturbation is the process of getting sexual excitement or orgasm by using your fingers rather than by the sexual intercourse. For girls that involves rubbing the clitoris. For guys a steady grip around the penis moving the hand up and down the shaft of the penis.

Here is a very basic overview: https://www.coolnurse.com/masturbation.htm

In short masturbation is manual sexual stimulation. Does that sorta answer your question? I have a lot more information on the subject and I can approach it from a different angle if need be.

*takes a deep breath* Well, put it this way, sexual intercourse is not just something we do to produce children. It is also a highly pleasurable activity. Part of the reason for that is the way have certain spot on our body which when stimulated cause us to feel very good and sexually excited. When we reach the peak of sexual excitement we have something called an orgasm.
For guys, this is when they ejaculate shooting sperm everywhere. For girls this involves a series of involuntary musclar contractions inside the vagina.

Masturbation is the process of getting sexual excitement or orgasm by using your fingers rather than by the sexual intercourse. For girls that involves rubbing the clitoris. For guys a steady grip around the penis moving the hand up and down the shaft of the penis.

Here is a very basic overview: https://www.coolnurse.com/masturbation.htm

In short masturbation is manual sexual stimulation. Does that sorta answer your question? I have a lot more information on the subject and I can approach it from a different angle if need be.
Oh okay. Thanks. I kinda understood the whole pleasure and orgasm and that, I just didn't know masturbation produced the same results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back