Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hm... you must be close lolz i just haveum... well cant say large but breasts

moodswings

discharge

pubic hair (its thick and curly like my hair on my head lolz)

maybe i wont have cramps.... could be possible, or im furthur away lolz

is the cramps just all of the sudden???
You may not get cramps and cramps don't necessarily come before or on your first period. I didn't get cramps until the second day of my first period. I had no warning before then that anything was likely to happen! Apart from a little bloating on the night I discovered it there wasn't much of an indicator. So I wouldn't rely on cramps as an indicator as whether or when you will start you first periods.

I find this to be the best guide on the stages of puberty:

https://www.coolnurse.com/puberty_stages.htm

oh k good lolz um.... uh....
hm....

er....

oh yah not entirly sure what bloating is.... lolz
Bloating is like a swelling of your abdomen which is the bit below your stomach (people some times call it your guts). It may be bigger to look at or it may feel really tight and sore. It is one of many of the symptoms that can be experienced during menstruation.

Bloating is like a swelling of your abdomen which is the bit below your stomach (people some times call it your guts). It may be bigger to look at or it may feel really tight and sore. It is one of many of the symptoms that can be experienced during menstruation.
oh i get those.... hmm...

Relaurax the hymen doesn't spring back once it has been stretched or torn. It happens one time and that is the end! Are you perhaps referring to vaginismus exercises to help relax the muscles around the vaginal opening?
Im not sure.. But nothing worked to stop it. I couldn't walk without looking like a dork.. lol

Anyone know exactly why we have this gland? lol answer me
I assume the gland that your refer to is the pituitary gland?

The pituitary gland has many, many functions however, the majority are related to the release of hormones for growth and other reproductive regulatory functions including the menstrual cycle, stimulation of contractions at child birth and the prouction of breast milk. The pituitary gland also helps to regulate water, blood pressure, the adrenal cortex and metabolic function amongst other things.

The pituitary, as you would know, is also responsible for the commencement of puberty. :(

I can't find any easy to understand sites about this. I learned the basics of the pituitary in senior high school and covered it in more depth in university. There doesn't seem to be much out there aimed at kids. This entry from wikipedia is about the best I could do: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pituitary_gland

I assume the gland that your refer to is the pituitary gland?
The pituitary gland has many, many functions however, the majority are related to the release of hormones for growth and other reproductive regulatory functions including the menstrual cycle, stimulation of contractions at child birth and the prouction of breast milk. The pituitary gland also helps to regulate water, blood pressure, the adrenal cortex and metabolic function amongst other things.

The pituitary, as you would know, is also responsible for the commencement of puberty. ^_^

I can't find any easy to understand sites about this. I learned the basics of the pituitary in senior high school and covered it in more depth in university. There doesn't seem to be much out there aimed at kids. This entry from wikipedia is about the best I could do: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pituitary_gland
Do you know why we aren't grown out almost fully developed, except for out brains and height? It would make things much easier.

i heard on malcom in the middle (lolz) that breasts are only for babies milk. is this true?

Resse: milk comes out of those things??!!

Malcom: yah thats what there for

Resse: women are the human cows!! :furawatchi: (something like that)

just wanted to show the scene dunno y but i did

LOL! I remember that show! I watch it alot! And pretty much yes thats the point of breats, besides good looks, Resse is a idiot mainly. Also what do you think they were for?!

[SIZE=14pt]I don't watch the show but yeah, that's what they're for.They make milk.The Scientific name for them is Mamary glands and that's where we get the word mammal from (I think) either that or vis versa or they're both wrong.Oye I need headache medicine now! XD[/SIZE]

One time I had really intense cramping (or hurting) in the underneath area where you pee, in that area, and I thought I had my period. Every time I went to the bathroom, no blood or anything!

I'm just wondering... am I the only one here who checks her underwere when she goes to te bathroom to see if the big day has finnally arrived? lol I feel kindof embarrised saying it but ya.

I'm just wondering... am I the only one here who checks her underwere when she goes to te bathroom to see if the big day has finnally arrived? lol  I feel kindof embarrised saying it but ya.
No. I checked mine every day I got even a twith of a cramp in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know why we aren't grown out almost fully developed, except for out brains and height? It would make things much easier.
There are a whole lot of factors involved in growth that aren't just related to physical development. The body takes a while to grow so that you can get some life exprience and learn how to deal with the world before you start trying to make babies! The brain can only develop with time and practise. Language for example, is something unique, you couldn't just be born talk so you need to learn to do that. If you can't communicate then you can't really have a baby... follow the logic?

Not for your whole life. It usually stops after about 40 years of age. That is called menopause. You can prevent menopause by going on Hormone Replacement Therapy. It is also meant to help keep you healthier for longer however, that means even more years of periods!

Here's a good site about menopause:

About Menopause
well, i was born when my mom was 41. so i guess that's on the approx.and she was taking those pills that are sopposed to make u not hav kids. but i was born just fine all the same

call me perverted but i want to see the MOVIE! :nazotchi: i was like home schooled to like gr.7 so ive never seen it!

i want to see it... :nazotchi: yes i no im weird...
im homeschooled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back