Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Discharge is not meant to be constant. It actually changes depending upon what stage of the menstrual cycle you are in. If you haven't had your first period then naturally it is going to be a bit all over the place. It can depend on the amount of physical activity you do and emotional stress as well. Each person is different. :)

Talking to parents can be difficult. The fact is that you will need to learn to communicate and put aside those uncomfortable feelings as your Mum is going to be the best source of info as far as the when your first period will be and what to expect. Your Mum is a great way to get access to liners and pads and tampons later on...
Oh wait...Never mind

*sighs*My sister said that I have to wear my taining bra every day,is that true?I'm wearing one right now.

*sighs*My sister said that I have to wear my taining bra every day,is that true?I'm wearing one right now.
Well it is good to get into the habit. That way you get used to wearing something tight fitting underneath your clothes and as your breasts grow they will be supported.

And I have a question
If you wear ur bra to bed will you develop breast cancer? My idiotic X friend told me that
I did a little bit of research on this. There is a study which showed that wearing a tight, constricting bra to bed on a continual basis can constrict lymphatic flow (part of your immune system) and is linked to an increased risk of getting breast cancer (in short). In fact the same study showed that wearing a bra increased your risk of breast cancer full stop. LOL! At this point I would like to mention that eating fast food is likely to increase your risk of heart disease and being out in the sun without sunscreen ever will increase your risk of getting skin cancer. Have some perspective.

The primary thing to be aware of is that you need a bra that fits properly. If at the end of the day you have red marks on your body from your bra then it is probably too tight and not doing you any good. Bras should provide support but also be comfortable without constricting blood flow!

In short, wearing a bra to bed does not mean you will get breast cancer. Wearing a tight fighting bra to bed every night all year to bed will probably do you some harm by cutting of circulation of blood and lymph. That MAY mean you end up with breast cysts and you MAY get cancer some point down the track... equally you may not.

Put it this way. Not every smoker gets lung cancer but we know you are more likely to get lung cancer if you smoke. ;)

Make sure your bras fit properly and are not too tight and don't wear them to be all the time. Once in a while is nothing to worry about of course though. ;)

I don't know why but I ummmm.... want to get my period. Oh darn, I probably said this already. But, I don't know why. It's probably gonna be a pain in the butt yet, I want to get it. It's kinda weird. Oh and my mom told me something about why my brests are well......kinda big.

1: My mom and her mom and my grandma's mom all have large brests - kinda sucks. *sighs* Ahh... Genetics.

2: Hormones in foods. She says maybe part of the reason I have large brests is because non-organic foods have hormones and other stuff in 'em. Is that true? Could that be part of the reason? Please help! -T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back