Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok,when I went in there with my mom she took off her bra and bam,I saw it.I was like "OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Wait... I don't know if you already discussed this, too lazy too read all 82 pages rofl.

Well about bras - What's with all these 'cup' bras. I went shopping not too lon ago and they sold some of those... Bell Sprout or any knowledgable people like her please explain!! How old do I have to be to wear one? What are they for?

Wait... I don't know if you already discussed this, too lazy too read all 82 pages rofl.Well about bras - What's with all these 'cup' bras. I went shopping not too lon ago and they sold some of those... Bell Sprout or any knowledgable people like her please explain!! How old do I have to be to wear one? What are they for?
it dosen't matter how old you are to wear one, you wear one when you think you are ready that is all i know

I think it's just plain silly to have a bra when you haven't started puberty yet. I know a 3rd grader who is completley flat chested, but wears a bra every day. Cukoo! ;)

Maybe getting ready cause me wear one before puberty, some girls have fully developed breasts and havent started puberty yet

I wear a bra, it's just that in that store I asked my mom if I could get one because I didn't know what it was for (pretty stupid, I know :D ) and she's like "Oh no, you're not old enough."

That's why I'm wondering.

Wait... I don't know if you already discussed this, too lazy too read all 82 pages rofl.Well about bras - What's with all these 'cup' bras. I went shopping not too lon ago and they sold some of those... Bell Sprout or any knowledgable people like her please explain!! How old do I have to be to wear one? What are they for?
Cup bras? I think you mean the cup sizes, like A, B, C, D, DD, etc.

Uhm. It's basically just the size of your boobs o.o' Like and A is for someone flattish, B is a bit bigger and so on. The bigger the letter the bigger the size. As for the number, that's just how many inches around you are.

Age doesn't matter with them really. It just matters how you're developing and if you feel you're ready for one.

Well... A couple of days ago, I got my first period >.< And I had a few questions:

* When will it go?

* When will it return?

* Are the pads meant to be wider than the knickers?

* How many times are they meant to be changed?

* How do you know whether a period is "heavy" or "light"?

* Is it normal for my belly to ache a bitwhen standing round like a lemon/lying down, but not when I am sitting or walking/running?

:huh: Thank you

I had my period when I was 10. I remeber blood ruining my blue pants. I hated it. I wish I was a boy :huh:

during puberty do we get hair in places,cuz that is what they said once at my school in a video!

eeeeeeeewwwwwwwww

Well... A couple of days ago, I got my first period >.< And I had a few questions:
* When will it go?

* When will it return?

* Are the pads meant to be wider than the knickers?

* How many times are they meant to be changed?

* How do you know whether a period is "heavy" or "light"?

* Is it normal for my belly to ache a bitwhen standing round like a lemon/lying down, but not when I am sitting or walking/running?

:ichigotchi: Thank you
I forgot to add:

*How often is it normal to change them?

Well I spotted 2 months ago havent since then

I have discharge and well now it smells I feel so

self contouse at school and it not like I don't wash

cause I do every morning I do!!! :ichigotchi: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :mimitchi: <_< :wacko: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back