girly girl or tomboy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

are you a girly girl or tomboy?

• 1)girly girl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2)tomboy

• 3)kinda girly

• 4)kinda boyish

• 5)in between

• 6)I dunno

• 7).....I'm not a girl....

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm like.. 30/70 in favor of tomboy. I wear a lot of guys clothes and enjoy a lot of boyish things. But I also like some girly things like getting my nails and hair done. ^.^

i took a quiz from my clan fourm(another rpg sote) and it said i`m 60% boyish 40% girly

It took me a moment to mentally gather my attributes and decide what I am. I chose somewhat girly in the poll. While I do have a few boyish aspects (video game-playing, not wearing any make-up), I have mostly girlish habits. I adore being pampered by my boyfriend, whom I love dearly. I enjoy the presence of children, provided they are well-behaved (not to mention my own eight 'babies', my tamagotchis, Aidan, Aesop, Ave, Abel, Alan, Bella, Belle, and Bird). I have an obsession with clothes, and an adoration of shoes, especially. I do prefer wearing dresses rather than pants, but that may be because I enjoy my voluptuous figure, as well.

All in all, I am a dress-wearing, shoe-obsessing, tamagotchi-loving, video-game playing girl. Tomboy? No. Girly-girl? Not really.

Whatever I'm feeling really. I'm generally a girly-girl, I guess. At least that 's what my friends say. Once they told me I'm preppy (I don't get that, but whatever).And yes, I am obsessed w/ the color pink! But my second fave is blue, then maroon.

Actually after writing this, most people would say I'm a girly-girl.

*sigh* Everyone's a critic!
Same here! One day my friends tell me I look goth, the next that I look like a total girly-girl. But I hate acting like a girl girl snob or a prep! So yea, I'm in between or something. :p

hey ppl i'm new...sorry i posted it here instead of somewhere else...i'm really sorry...please don't be mad at me ppl...i just wana fit in..well not really..i stand out in school being the tough not girly type..lol. :p
oh its ok :D

P.S. im both :D

beside this is a good place to post it :)

I'm not a total girlie girl... like I like playing sports and some guy clothes are more comfortable than girls, but I love to go shopping and my nails are always painted a bright color, and it takes me like a half an hour to do my hair in the morning, <_< .

hmm im a tomboy a big one lol i love football and always wear football kit (im in it now <_< )

and dresses and skirts get put right at the back of my wardrobe lol i skateboard and rollerblade and my knee caps and elbos ar full of scabs lol well thats just me amy AKA adam :furawatchi:

im a tomby cus of the typin :mellow: :mellow: and my teach says that walk like one pretty cool like ninga and sports :huh: :eek: also scooters kinda nerdish huh oh well still a tom boy :D <_<

yeah I'm a tomboy.I hate skirts even though I'm wearing one right now and I HATE pink.!!!!People think I'm weird...........Most girls don't have sratches and bruses, I get this from playing outside.I love doing things that most girls don't do!

I loved playing with boy toys like hot wheels and trucks, mud, and trains when I was small. My style is classical, boho, or funky I don't know. But I'm certainly not a preppy girl. :eek:

a nightmare is just every little pain in moments of he day..put together to haunt your every waking moment till the day you die to go straight to hell with burning fire rising up to your troat chokine you makeing life miserable and painful every waking moment untill the world ends from the little sight of Christ.........
is that a random thing or is it trying to prove u are a tomboy cause i dont see how it fits in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back