girly girl or tomboy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

are you a girly girl or tomboy?

• 1)girly girl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2)tomboy

• 3)kinda girly

• 4)kinda boyish

• 5)in between

• 6)I dunno

• 7).....I'm not a girl....

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS IS ME:

ALWAYS wears boys clothes or black or dark blue or khaki...

LOVES- football, rugby and baseball.

HATES- skirts dresses the colors pink nd purple and wearing makeup.

Currently wearing- BLACK TRACKSUIT BOTTOMS... BLACK SHIRT WITH 2 KOALAS ON IT.. FROM AUSTRALIA.

AOB- Unlike everyone else in my class, I have loads of bruises and I'm always never bothered about muck.. I HATE it when my friends go 'EWW MUD ITS GONNA KILL ME!!!!' Oh and my BFFL is a TOMBOY...

I guess I'm a [SIZE=14pt]TOMBOY!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

-TP-

I'm more of a girly girl than a tom boy. 80% girly 20% tomboy :) .

hey ppl i'm new...sorry i posted it here instead of somewhere else...i'm really sorry...please don't be mad at me ppl...i just wana fit in..well not really..i stand out in school being the tough not girly type..lol. ^_^
are you from nintendogsinfo.com???Just wondering because someone there had the same name as you.

I am a regular girl.Sometimes (when im near cute guys) ill act girly :D

hey ppl i'm new...sorry i posted it here instead of somewhere else...i'm really sorry...please don't be mad at me ppl...i just wana fit in..well not really..i stand out in school being the tough not girly type..lol. :)
That's cool... my Mom teases me about being the most boyish in the family... considering I have a brother, like space, hate clothes, hate makeup, and am an oldies fan...

I voted in beetween because i wear whatever i want at the moment i wear jeans because its kinda cold for skirts and dresses :) :) .

From Trahi.

Im half and half. I look like a girly girl but you I hang out with the funny guys, I love sports especially baseball, and so yeah you get it. I play basketball in my driveway with the boys on the block and I mostly win. I used to play softball until my mom forced me to cheerlead. And I play playstation2 with my cousin all the time.
I've changed since then!

Yes I still play basketball, but all the boysd moved away. And yes I did mostly win.Yes I still love baseball, but I love cheerleading and dancing to.

Im still half and half.

Still I look cute, but mess with me and you won't know what just happened.

I can be what I want when I want... Most the time I'm a tom-boy. Shopping is boring, climbing a tree and shooting eachother with B.B guns in the pitch black sounds more fun... lol But I do have a soft spot for animals.

In between. I don't wear make-up but I might put lipgloss on for special occasions.

People in my class actually FEAR me because i beat them up! I'm REALLY small...
XD most boys don't go near my because how tall I am, Im taller then most boys my age :)

THIS IS ME:ALWAYS wears boys clothes or black or dark blue or khaki...

LOVES- football, rugby and baseball.

HATES- skirts dresses the colors pink nd purple and wearing makeup.

Currently wearing- BLACK TRACKSUIT BOTTOMS... BLACK SHIRT WITH 2 KOALAS ON IT.. FROM AUSTRALIA.

AOB- Unlike everyone else in my class, I have loads of bruises and I'm always never bothered about muck.. I HATE it when my friends go 'EWW MUD ITS GONNA KILL ME!!!!' Oh and my BFFL is a TOMBOY...

I guess I'm a [SIZE=14pt]TOMBOY!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

-TP-
OH, shall I add a Percentage?

[SIZE=21pt]99.999999999999999999999999999% boyish[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]0.0000000000000000000000000001% girly[/SIZE]

God, I don't understand why girls are JUDGED to like certain things.

This is an old-ish topic, kind of bumped up. No Bumping please!! But anyways, I am neither a tom-boy nor a girly-girl, so I supose I am in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back