god.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact that it is?What fact?

I do believe you mean belief. Sure, you aren't forcing it, but its still not hard fact.
No no- I ment the fact of what we believe. Not like I'm stating... the sky is blue. I ment the fact, that say... we believe the sky is blue.

I was saying "Christians believe that it will be too late" is the fact. Not that I proved it's too late by a science project.

Ugh, lemme rephrase that. The fact I was refering to was that Christians believe that once you die it's too late.

There, did I make sense that time? I'm not sure, I'm tired. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet the person who is sounding like she's shoving it down our throats....You haven't read my post have you?

It says, EVERY ONE CAN BELIEVE WHAT THEY WANT! Hey! They could believe Frogs are blood sucking VAMPIRES for all I care.

Listen to the song R-e-s-p-e-c-t. You, believer who wants to put their DIRTY hands in my brain and mash it together. >.>

~SG~

No no- I ment the fact of what we believe. Not like I'm stating... the sky is blue. I ment the fact, that say... we believe the sky is blue.
I was saying "Christians believe that it will be too late" is the fact. Not that I proved it's too late by a science project.

Ugh, lemme rephrase that. The fact I was refering to was that Christians believe that once you die it's too late.

There, did I make sense that time? I'm not sure, I'm tired. ;)
I get you, don't worry. :(

~SG~

Why is everyone bickering about what they believe?

everyone has their own opinion.

like me.

i believe in God.

are you gonna insult me?

i'd prefer you dont.

[;

Yes and no. I do believe there is some sort of higher power, but I'm not sure if it's the stereotypical "God" that everyone talks about in churches and such. Kind of confusing, I know.

God, god, the wonderful god. He's so almighty and powerful and he'll kick your butt in hell if you believe otherwise.

But trust me! He loves you! =)

Lol. I didn't even bother to read the whole topic. I'm very opinionized, so if you don't like this, then, DO NOT READ.

There may be some higher thingy that takes care of us in a way.

But it would be nice to find out how the heck god created stars?

The world?

Animals?

It's like... he says some words and POOF, something appears out of mid air.

"Let there be light! And then there was light." I mean, honestly.

The bible is old. So many things have been dropped and picked up, then patched... it argues with itself mainly. I've read the Arabic Translated Bible and the Christian Bible.

Neither make any sense.

Who was this Jesus guy? Sure, maybe he lived and died, but he's some type of cool wicked mortal that died and came back to life. Hmm.

this is going to end up in arguments and flaming if we arent mature and start being rational about our beliefs.

Folks, if I see ONE more statement about ANYONE "shoving their beliefs down someone else's throat" I'm going to start doing some major editing and warnings on this thread.

It is ridiculous how otherwise mature people become so overly sensitive about what another person thinks! People disagree, they will tell you what they think, it's the way the world works! Someone's beliefs being contradictory to your own is NO reason to complain that they are "forcing it on you". I have seen very few instances of religion being "forced" onto others in this thread, it is not a big problem here.

I don't care if you believe or if you think that believing is foolish...I really don't care about that. What I do care about is the constant arguing about a topic that you will encounter throughout your entire lives. Learn how to live and let live when it comes to religion, and you will be respected just the same way.

[SIZE=7pt]I believe in God with everything I have.[/SIZE]

Everyone has their own beliefs,

Can't you all just respect that?

Please don't argue over it over Tamatalk.

We're supposed to act mature, and have good conversations.

o_O

Ok. Another thing to say about shoving.

I was watching a thing on a 7 year old who is a preacher. It disgusted me that a 7 year old kid was standing out side an abortion clinic telling people to keep their kids. When asked about it he said that he had actually seen an abortion and his dad confirmed that.

He went on to tell the host thatshe would go to hell unless he saved her. (she is a non believer)

Is anyone else disgusted that society allows 7 year olds to preach?

Folks, if I see ONE more statement about ANYONE "shoving their beliefs down someone else's throat" I'm going to start doing some major editing and warnings on this thread.
It is ridiculous how otherwise mature people become so overly sensitive about what another person thinks! People disagree, they will tell you what they think, it's the way the world works! Someone's beliefs being contradictory to your own is NO reason to complain that they are "forcing it on you". I have seen very few instances of religion being "forced" onto others in this thread, it is not a big problem here.

I don't care if you believe or if you think that believing is foolish...I really don't care about that. What I do care about is the constant arguing about a topic that you will encounter throughout your entire lives. Learn how to live and let live when it comes to religion, and you will be respected just the same way.
sorry. geez, i have a bad temper B)

Ok. Another thing to say about shoving.
I was watching a thing on a 7 year old who is a preacher. It disgusted me that a 7 year old kid was standing out side an abortion clinic telling people to keep their kids. When asked about it he said that he had actually seen an abortion and his dad confirmed that.

He went on to tell the host thatshe would go to hell unless he saved her. (she is a non believer)

Is anyone else disgusted that society allows 7 year olds to preach?
A seven year old, preaching?

Anti-Abortionist are pretty wacky people, but a seven year old?

"HAY! YOUSE KEEP THAT BABY!!!"

^^It's fine, hazeyjune, I'm not saying that to any particular member. I'm not intending to make anyone feel bad.

This is a religious orientation thread, not "Religion: To Shove or Not To Shove". Please do stay on topic. We are all aware that some religious people force their opinions...as well as anti-religious people. If you are secure w ith yourself, it won't offend you that much. Just know what you believe in and let others do the same. You will save yourself a lot of unnecessary frustration.

Last edited by a moderator:
iv had miracles happen!!!!!!! god is real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well please feel free to back up your statement with facts then because just throwing a statement out there alone won't hold up much for long :p And I mean that with ANY statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back