Golden Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luckyduckiemd

Reaction score
In the mall, the Lucky Tama shop as a poster that tells you that if you collect all 10 gatchi items with the stars on them you'll get the golden tama. I read that the passwords change depending on your name, so I'd just like to know the 10 locations. Here are the ones I've found:

1. In the Theater> Watch the Birthday movie> Poster code

2. In the Mall> Forever Tama> Click on shoes "Tama Says"> Dance code

3. In the Mall> Forever Tama> Click on suitcase> Match clothes> Suitcase code

4. In the Mall> Tama Beat> Click on CD rack> Match tunes> CD Code

5. In the Mall> Tama Beat> Click on low right, mic> Play each instrument one by one to make the tama dance on both sides of the booth> Mic code

I havent found anymore yet. Please Please Pleae add any places that you've found codes at in Tama Town.

PS. I dont think that the Arcade prizes are conscidered a part of the gatchi items

hello!!!! is says coming soon!!!!!! getting the items aren't it!!!!!! when it does come it will be stars all over tama town, u read the instructions wrong!!!!! :D

Yeah!It says coming soon!Duh!READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!!! :D ;) :D

umm is the golden tamagotchi a souvingeir or will they shipp ypu a real gold colored tama? or is it a password item? well any guesses to what it is gonna be? :( :lol: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi:

People, quit chewing her out!!!!!! She misunderstood, okay? Who cares? Get on with your life!!! :D
Yeah!I agree with her/he because i thoguht the same as she/he! :lol: :unsure:

People, quit chewing her out!!!!!! She misunderstood, okay? Who cares? Get on with your life!!! :D
Seriously! It was a mistake! People make mistakes all the time. The world isn't perfect, you know!!!!! If you're giong to tell someone they made a mistake, say it in a nice way!!!!!

Here are a few starters:

Not to be mean or rude or anything but.....

Sorry if this sounds a little mean, but......

Oops! (insert mistake here)

The codes are merely to get souvineirs. The poster said coming soon, so I don't think they're out yet. They also say to click items with a star on them hidden in Tamatown, so I don't think they'll be games/passwords. Thanks for telling us where to get the passwords, though. ;D

Calm down, everyone!!! She just miss-understood.

The poster does say Coming Soon, though.

STOP FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: it makes me sad *sniff

In the mall, the Lucky Tama shop as a poster that tells you that if you collect all 10 gatchi items with the stars on them you'll get the golden tama. I read that the passwords change depending on your name, so I'd just like to know the 10 locations. Here are the ones I've found:
1. In the Theater> Watch the Birthday movie> Poster code

2. In the Mall> Forever Tama> Click on shoes "Tama Says"> Dance code

3. In the Mall> Forever Tama> Click on suitcase> Match clothes> Suitcase code

4. In the Mall> Tama Beat> Click on CD rack> Match tunes> CD Code

5. In the Mall> Tama Beat> Click on low right, mic> Play each instrument one by one to make the tama dance on both sides of the booth> Mic code

I havent found anymore yet. Please Please Pleae add any places that you've found codes at in Tama Town.

PS. I dont think that the Arcade prizes are conscidered a part of the gatchi items
The golden Tamagotchi is a contest to get...well a Golden Tamagotchi and has already been done in Japan but I hope the same rules that applied in Japan are for us!

come on people lets move on they are just trying to help us out a bit so were not looking around for info on what they do :D :(

Meow Meow Meow. Oh yeah my mullet is slick. Eugine, Peace out.

watch the movie "Andorotchis Birthday" and at the end there' ll be a movie poster pop up/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back