Google Yourself!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I feel really bummed out.

When I googled me only to options came up

1.Tamatalk

2.My group hatch

I am so unimportant. :huh: ;) ;)

I searched my Webkinz user name (MashedPotatos47) and nothing came up.

I searched my YouTube account (thelegendaryduckys08, no videos yet) and it came up with a bunch of comments I made on YouTube videos.

I searched my TT username and it came up with 2, and then I clicked on something that said

"If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included." and then it came up with 54 things, and they were all me!!!!

Then I searched my name, and it came up with 80,600 things!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, when I search Cinderpelt, all I get is Warriors information. x33

When I tried my nonTT/other random sites name, Cinder~, I got stuff on cinder blocks. xDD

KTKat994 came up with a lot of stuff. Old sites, Photobucket, old AIM accounts... yeah...

When I typed in my name... I got a big bunch of nothing. Just ancestory sites and some other sites that I have nothing to do with me, but a word coming from my last name. =3

I tried Crystalized ~

I had to search through some junk, but I some of me. ^^;

I found myself on Classmates.com. I didn't graduate yet. o__o It show's my crushes older sis though. :3

And I found my name, my REAL name, on Ragnorok. o___o Total WTF moment.

And a forum named after me. 8D

Hey, I found my username. Its redTAMA from Tama Drums. xD

And apparently, theres a PARK named after my UN. o__o

I Googled my name, and I was on the VERY FIRST PAGE! :unsure:

It's because I participated in a nation-wide contest.

I love googling my TT name - I've found so much random crud and since tamaw/pants isn't exactly a common name, most of it has to do with me. :mametchi:

I've found a post or two quoted on two random website I have never gone too. o..o And someone ranting about me, a funny dream someone has about TT and just some random posts.

While googling me I think I found a dude who hacked me.

O_____o;;

Seriously, wft?

Last edited by a moderator:
While googling me I think I found a dude who hacked me.O_____o;;

Seriously, wft?
HOLY TREE. That dude whomever hacked you on Gaia? Who was it? o__o

I'm gonna look up my gaia account, Harsh Marsh:

Its a online Game. xDD

My email address..

Oh tree. D= I found this retarded topic I made. D=

I'm going to look up Teh Brother Lady. C:

A review on the movie "Four brothers" xDD

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG.

I typed my real name, and it said my name was the same as the greek goddess of nightmares O___O.

I typed my screen name and every sight I've ever been on has come up. LOL One was from when I was nine and first started rp'ing on another site, and i had typed "Soph jumped on the roof and stred" LOL.

Uh, a bunch of pictures of ShikaTema. On my old account, many things about me. :angry:

-Temari Nara

Do you search up your name, account name, what?
Your choice ;D

I searched up 'Leafpool' and got a bunch of Warriors pages. I found one page about me and it was my TT profile. Better than nothing.

I searched up 'Leafie' and got a bunch of scary things o.o

None of them relating to me though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back