Gotchi Guy's Tamagotchi log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friday,May.22nd

Jane evolved into a Chamametchi this morning. :D

I think this is bad news.Usualy,Chamametchi leads to Mimitchi as it is a good health character,but I could be wrong.Anyay,I have been taking average care of Jane.

Her stats are 315/342/508.Poor thing is hungry and she just pooped but she has to just be patient and wait until she drops another hunger heart to be fed :D .

I'm not trying to be mean to Jane or anything,but heres a secret...taking average care is fun! I realy like not having to rush to my tama each time it gets hungry or poops.Seriously,anyone who has only took perfect care I advise you to try it.

Jane hasen't been visited by the teacher yet.

*Fingers crossed I get that Violetchi :( *

Last edited by a moderator:
Saturday,May.23rd

Jane is asleep :p .

She is still 1 and should get a visit from the teacher about 10:30am.I hope the teacher gives me a piano! that's my top instrument I want.

You know how yesterday I said Chamametchi usualy leads to Mimitchi,I guess I was wrong.You see,I was on Tamazone yesterday and it says Chamametchi can evolve into a wide range of character.

I don't care who Jane evolves into,just anything besides a Mimitchi :lol: .Though,I realy hope she becomes a Violetchi or Memetchi.I'll post when she evolves.Which shall happen today :D .

Monday,May.25th

Sadly Jane became a Mimitchi :rolleyes: .

Her band members Ryo and Toby evolved.Toby is a Shimashimatchi and Ryo is a Mametchi,they made their pro debut and are ranked 83rd.

I'm going to post a topic on how to take different care levels as it is realy annoying.I got a boy growth chart,i'm shocked to find that you get Tosakatchi from horrible care,I thought he was good. :mellow:

Jane's stats are 564/626/732.She's 3. :rolleyes:

Tuesday,May.26th

Jane is still 3.

Her stats have improved 657/736/849.She is ranked 110nth.That should change soon,I just know their going to do well.

If anyone could be kind enough and post in my post about how to take different care levels,since there is not much to talk about,I will state how to get the differen't Female characters and this has been proven to work.

Mimitchi/Chantotchi

Take perfect care with low stress.Chantotchi is even generation,Mimitchi is odd.

Memetchi/Makiko

Take great care,you can have a care miss but make it's stats quite high and feed it well.Memetchi is odd generation and Makiko is even.

Violetchi/Onputchi

Take average care.Just simply do what you can but avoid over 3+ care misses,shoulden't be to difficult.

Sebiretchi/Maidtchi.

Take below average care,do not feed it much and don't play much games,practically this is quite easy to do,avoid treating horrible care otherwise you will get a Masktchi or Kunoitchi.Sebiretchi is odd and Maidtchi is even.

Masktchi/Kunoitchi

Take Horrible care,get heaps of care misses,just practically ignore it but don't let it die.This may be the easiest set of characters to get.Masktchi is odd and Kunoitchi is even.

M

Wednesday,May.27th

Yo Jane is ranked 2nd.

I told you they would be good,Jane is 4.Here is some exciting news.

I am going to get the boy and girl's Destiny Star.I realy want Dreamitchi and Dazzleitchi.I have been working my CD rank up all week.So far it is ranked 7th silver.

Also,remember generation 10 is the generation i'm aiming for an oldie,currently I am on generation 2. B)

Thursday,May.28th

Jane won a Jazz award.

I'm proud of her.She is 5 but can not marry.I hope she has a baby boy so I can try to get Dorotchi.He is cool.

She has alot of money.I'm getting her stats up and their pretty high which is cool.Her stats are all 999.I'm so proud of her.Now i'm off to play on Tamatown.

Friday,May.29th

Jane married a Togetchi,she likes classical music.

Jane is being so good.She is going to be sad tonight as she has to leave poor little Andy on his own,that's right she and her husband had a baby boy.

I will try to take average care again and hopefully I become succesful.In Tamatown my CD rank is ultimate silver.I am trying to get the boy's Destiny star and the Girl's Destiny star.

I can't wait to get Dazzleitchi and Dreamtchi.They are so cool.Here I go again,off to Tamatown!

Saturday,May.30th

Andy is on his own.

Andy is a Kutchitamatchi.His stats are 314/363/313.His toy is a Dinosaur and his instrument is the Accordian.He likes Pop music.

I'm taking average care of him in hope of getting a Dorotchi.Miss.Frill gave him a Helicopter,how nice. :wub:

From what I've seen,it looks like the oldie I will be getting is going to be Rexitchi.Yesterday,on Tamatown I played that drum game in the park and I got up to Dreamitchi.He is so hard and it's realy wierd how he has no hands.

My CD ranking is still 6th Super Silver.

My CD ranking is still 6th Super Silver,it is hard to bring it up.

In the drum game in the park I managed to get up to Dazzlitchi but she is just to hard.I'm taking care of Andy and Cherry which is my brothers Tama.He wants a Violetchi and he's like "Take average care of it,OK!"

Andy seemed to get some skill points from Music City.His stress is 36 and his skill points are 414/465/415.I let him play with his Dinosaur earlier.

Monday,June.1st

Sup :( .

Andy became a Kikitchi and he has 31 stress and his stats are 573/579/585.The teacher gave him Headphones and he is in a band called Super with a Hinotamatchi named David and a Nonopotchi named Lois.

I have beaten the School Minigame two times.I am enjoying average care,it is realy fun.

Hopefully I don't get KuroMametchi!

Tuesday,June.2nd

Little Andy is 2.

I'm so excited and a little nervous,he could evolve into anything.I hope he evolves into someone I don't have.Preferably a Dorotchi.

Just a reminder,I am not going to marry Andy until he becomes a Senior.Currently,his stats are 591/625/607.His stress is 31.I just have a wierd feeling that he will become a Togetchi :( .

I realy wish that he becomes a Rexitchi.Ojitchi is cool though,something that has been bothering me is Kikitchi is a good health character and So is KuroMametchi,but I will think positive.

Wish me luck :D .

Wednesday,June.3rd

Darn it.Andy became a KuroMametchi.

Fortunately,I am sure this will be my last one for a while.I think I have finaly got the right tactic.According to RainbowTama of Tamazone,it is all about the care misses.

I am going to post some on Help for new Tamagotchi pet owners about care misses as I don't know alot about them.I will post how much care misses gets you what characters this week or next week.

It's going to be a long Generation,Andy dosen't evolve until age 10 I think.

I almost forgot! his band members David and Louis evolved.David evolved into a Dorotchi and Louis became a Shimashimatchi.Super has 56,407,647 and are ranked 5th.

Thursday,June.4th

Hello.Andy turned 3 and he won a Latin award.Super now has 158,205,267 and are ranked 1st.Andy's skill points are 729/807/827.I can't wait to try out RainbowTama's theory.

I think I'll aim for a good health character with Andy's baby.I'm 100% sure I won't get a KuroMametchi or a Mimitchi.

Music City is fun,i'm having trouble getting my CD rank to 5th Ultimate Silver.Like I mentioned before,I am going to get the boy's Destiny Star first.

P.S.Take a look at my topic in Help for new Tamagotchi pet owners!

Friday,June.5th

Andy is still 3.I hope he turns 4 soon.I've been taking great care of him,he has 0 stress and is at his base weight,30.

I realy hope he has a baby girl so I can rub it in my brothers face when I get a new character besides Mimitchi.Seriously :angry: .He has only had 3 Mimitchi's and he's like "Oh no! I keep getting these! it is so annoying why did Bandai do this!?"

I've got 4 Mimitchi's and 5 KuroMametchi's,I think I broke a record for the most KuroMametchi's :angry: .My brother never believes in my theory.I have to side with him a little bit because he got a Togetchi with only a few care misses but then again he was aiming for a Tosakatchi and he had to get like 15+ care misses for it,boy was he happy when he got it.

Why has no one replied in my topic,please it well help me. :angry:

Peace out!

Saturday,June.6th

Andy is in good health,he is 4.I'm just taking a little break off Music City.I just looked at some stuff on Tamazone and it seems the senior characters can be achieved on any generation.

To get Ojitchi or Otikitchi you must treat your adult character with good care.To get Rexitchi or Dango Obatchi you have to treat your adult character with bad care.So, I guess you need to get a care miss to get Rexitchi or Dango Obatchi.

I want Andy to become Ojitchi as I think it would be cool to get the original first.I don't like Rexitchi that much but I woulden't mind if I got him.I hope Andy become's a senior soon,I can't wait until he becomes a senior 'cause his band Super will become seniors.

C'ya tomorrow :D .

Hi guys.

I have maxed out Andy's stats,getting them to 999 dosen't take long at all.I was flicking through my items when I saw a Spot costume and I put it on Andy this morning.My brother has 3 Mocha costumes.

I can't wait to get an Ojitchi(if I get one) Andy will be my first ever oldy on any version.Andy has had some concerts and he is ranked 1st with 426,898,909 fans,he has accumalated alot of Gotchi Points.He likes Pop music.I wish he would like Hip Hop as it is the last award I need.He just enjoyed a nice shower,me and my brother were having a little mini-argument.Heres how it began:

He started by saying "I can't wait to get Rexitchi because the other oldies are ugly." I said "I hope your not talking about Ojitchi!" he said "That thing is wierd" i'm like "No! Rexitchi is wierd! originals rule! go Ojitchi!"

He just looked at me like I was crazy.I said"I'm gonna stop now."

Night all,i'm off to bed.Please,hope with me that I will get an Ojitchi.Later from me and Andy!

(No,I don't have anything against Rexitchi-I realy think if I got him I would think more of him,though)

Sunday,June.7th

Andy is 5.He was ranked 1st earlier this morning so I set the clock to 4:59PM and he won an award,now he likes Asian music.

I bought a bow for Andy but was dissapointed because it is one-use only.Anyway,Andy weigh's 32lb.I can't wait until he becomes a Senior,it will be so cool :D .

Something you may have noticed,I realy like my Tamagotchi's to have low weight.Something important,I send Binary a PM about care misses.They said with care misses,7 is a rather high number.I hope mine won't die,I think i'll just start off with 4 care misses and see who I get.

Andy has practiced his little heart out all morning,i'm constantly remind my brother if I am away when Guitartchi visits Andy to say "no" to whoever he wants to mate Andy with.

Before I go,Here is who I will aim for on generation 11.

Girl:petitchi(F)-->Hitodetchi-->Chamametchi-->Memetchi

Boy:petitchi(M)-->Kuribotchi-->Kikitchi--.Togetchi

Monday,June.8th

Andy is 6.He is ranked 1st and likes Asian music with 71,608,265.He weighs 31lb.

Guitartchi came to give Andy his paycheck this morning.Andy has 22229870GP.I think he will become a Senior at age 8.Just guessing :p .

His stress is 0.I just wish he'd like Hip Hop music! there is not much more to say about Andy.

I'll update if anything big happens,hehe. :lol:

Tuesday,June.8th

Andy is 7 years old weighing 30lb.I reckon he will evolve tomorrow,or maybe it is age 9. :D

I've been trying my hardest to take the best care I can so I can get Ojitchi.He won an Asian award last night.He has won a Latin award,a Pop award and now an Asian award.He has set the record out of all my generations.3 awards in one generation.Usualy I only get about 1 or 2.

Guitartchi came with 1000000GP.I thought he would bother Andy into getting married again.When I say "no" to Guitartchi about getting married he sorta shakes his head and looks realy dissapointed.I mean come on,Andy can get married when he wants to,right?

Fingers crossed Andy will evolve tomorrow!

Saturday,June.13th

Andy somehow became a Rexitchi and mated with a Sebiretchi and they had a girl called Milly.

Right now I am raising Milly,she is 5lb and her stats are 310/307/309.Her toy is a panda and she plays the drums.

Now I am slightly unsure of the care miss theory,I was helping my brother aim for Dorotchi which according to RainbowTama is achievable by 7 care misses and on an even generation.

Me and my brother did all that and yet he got another Tosakatchi which is supposed to be 10+ care misses. :rolleyes:

Anyone,i'm taking good care of Milly but when she hits the teen form I am going to try and get 4 care misses which is good care,so I should get Memetchi B) .

*EDIT-Milly became a Hitodetchi*

Latest posts

Back