Gotchi95's Log[V3]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya there's a 90% chance of it exploding....sad. Didn't know why Bandi made it. Anyway the matchmaker is going to come tomorrow at 3pm!!!!

I just set the time to 6.59 and waited for 1 minute and the matchmaker came!! she brought me a wooltchi and i selected yes and my furawatchi had a bay BOY!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!

I'm still thinking of a name for the new baby boy. Can anyone recommend me one?

Ok now my new baby boy(which is now a teen) is a Hikotchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have'nt been posting for ver llong....................................................Anyway as you can see i am very sad due to the death of kuchi. I didn't even know what it evolved to . i hatched another egg, named it pata!

Well, as you see, i haven't been posting for MONTHS because of my exams. Now, i'm back. I restarted it and i'm on my 2nd gen with a hikotchi again. I'll update when i have time!!!!!!!!!!!!

My hikotchi is not evolving and i'm not very happy with that!!!!!!!! I hope it will evolve soon!

Latest posts

Back