Goth.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my preachers at church camp made a statement about 'goths' and 'emos', and he piut it very well. He said this:

"Goths and emos are just people crying for attention. They want people to know and understand what they're going through. They want help."

I personally think people should stop calling themselves goth. So what if their hair's black. So what if they're always quiet. So what if they listen to mostly KoRn, Linkin Park, and Angelspit. So what if all their friends are goth and emo. So what if they wear mainly black. So what if they like dark makeup. I just described myself, and that description sounds a bit goth, huh? I'm not goth. I'm me. People should get over it. Everyone is themself. Nothing else.

Woo

Well put TamaGirliey, Because people are so judgemental now a days that if we just listened to the person inside of them and get to know them maybe there wouldnt be as many people crying for attention. But some people just like the "style" of it and theres nothing wrong with that its there choice. ^_^

//-lWeRide

Last edited by a moderator:
My life is boring. But I'm happy. Emo-Emotional

People have better things to do than cut themselves.

Well, as a previos post of mine said (I edited it tho), I cut my self once. I was depressed but now I wish I didn't do it cuz it was silly of me to do. I'm sorry

I just accidentaly cut myself and it was hard cause i nvr did it on perpose and i'm sorry i did that.I just wanted to see what it was like.*crys*I'M SORRY GOD!

~KK

I just accidentaly cut myself and it was hard cause i nvr did it on perpose and i'm sorry i did that.I just wanted to see what it was like.*crys*I'M SORRY GOD!

~KK
As far as I know, it's not a sin to cut yourself, you just shouldn't do it that's all.

jeeze.

people cut because they believe that it hurts less on the outside than on the inside.

you would have to be a cutter to understand me.

and people think that all they want is attention. well you're wrong. some people actually have bad lives. they dont do it for effin attention. why would you cut yourself for only attention. that to me is stupid. some people may do it for attention. like POSERS. tehe

yeah well....

I'm emo but don't cut myself....Why do emo's cut themselfs
Probably because they don't like their life or they believe that cutting themselves will make them feel better. I don't know, there are many reasons to why people cut themselves. I'm also emo/punk, but I don't cu myself either.

C~M

Emo. Goths dont cut themselves and basically this
Goths:

Hate everyone

Emos:

Hate themselves

Goths:

Look upto NO ONE

Emos:

Look upon others
Now most of thats IS NOT TRUE. Those are steriotypes. Not all emo people hate themselves, and not all goths hate others. I see how you can think that is because society sees it that way and soon everybody thinks all emos and goths do that.

C~M

OMG, a butterknife? Come on, a real blade doesn't hurt that much, if it's realy sharp you don't feel that much, realy.
Yeah, that is true. If it's like, super super sharp you wont feel it. People who cut themselves probably use a very very VERY sharp razor.

C~M

Like I said in another topic people think goth and emo are the same but they are tottally different

-Goth-

Wears a lot of Black

Quiet

Mostly Black Hair

HATES PREPS

-Emo-

Shaggy Hair

Cuts (With sharp Things*

Tight Pants

Wears a little black

HATES PREPS

Is emotional