Grades

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Mine are awful. I got my mid-term grade for the fourth quarter of my school year today. worst grades I ever had. My first F D: I'm grounded xP How are your grades?

Last edited by a moderator:
Straight A's and occasionally B's, haha.

I can be a nerd, yet I don't concentrate as much as I should.

Mostly A's,sometimes B's,and a C every now and then.

Pretty much A's. But, I might fail science this quarter because of a stupid big project that I am not prepared to complete.

In our mid semester report, we didn't get achievement marks, we only got effort and behaviour.

I got a C in effort for PE :\ But other than that, I got mostly A's. I'm doing better than I thought I was to be honest ^-^

This term I got an 89 average.

My highest grade was a 97 in French reading o_O

My lowest was a 79 in stupid, stupid music :[

edit- lol, was stupid and linked to a closed topic =(

Last edited by a moderator:
My best report card ever was straight A's YAY!!! I was in grade 4 and everything was easier than what we do now. I usually get mostly A's with a few B's, but this term, I got EXACTLY 4 A's and 4 B's, which is about average for me. Unfourtunately, if you really want to know the story, my worst report card ever was...

2 A's, 2 C+'s and the rest were B's. <_< When I opened it up I spazzed out so bad that I felt like smashing my Tamagotchi on the wall! (I didn't end up smashing my 'Gotchi, thank goodness) I went outside, then I erupted like a volcano and started to scream so loud that you could hear it 2-3 blocks away!I was VERY angry, and since I am 3 belts from my Black belt, you won't like it when I get angry!

Sorry if I made anyone who gets C+'s on average feel bad, it's just that I usually never get lower than a B, and I'm not used to C+'s. I just had to "let it all out", do you understand?

~Rainbow-Monkey <_<

well, on my midterm, I got 3 A's and one B, thanks to my art teacher. :/

My average was and 83% I'm happy with that, as long as I'm on the honor roll XD

Lets just say this: I'm in the top five percentile of the entire school.
I had thought about transferring to a different school, yeh know, where kids actually do their work. But then, I'd just be normal, and I wouldn't be considered smart anymore xD
I think I'm in the top 7 percent of my class? (There are 700 people in my class.)

I'm ranked 49th. I got a freaking 92% in Geometry first semester. Dx But it's HONOR Geometry, so I got a 3.5 for the class instead of the regular 3.0. I'm getting an A this semester, so I'll hopefully get 4.5 points for it at the end of the year, which will give me the average of a 4.0 in the class.

My GPA is a 4.2 right now. n_n

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back