GrossNasty Topics xD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=8pt]well whenever i want to hang out with my bf, my mum always says 'remember, no sex... [/SIZE]

so what are you going to do if he asks you? that's right you're going to tell me'

i get sooo annoyed at that. and also when i was at walmart i saw this really really hot guy and i said 'mum he is so hot over there!'

keep in mind that we were about the only ones in the section.

so she says really loudly 'who... that guy over there?'

and i said 'mummm! he can hear you!'

and she said how can anyone hear what i just said?

he had turned around.

i was mortified!

[SIZE=8pt]well whenever i want to hang out with my bf, my mum always says 'remember, no sex... [/SIZE]so what are you going to do if he asks you? that's right you're going to tell me'

i get sooo annoyed at that. and also when i was at walmart i saw this really really hot guy and i said 'mum he is so hot over there!'

he had turned around.

i was mortified!
That must be sooooooo embarrasing.

[SIZE=8pt]well whenever i want to hang out with my bf, my mum always says 'remember, no sex... [/SIZE]so what are you going to do if he asks you? that's right you're going to tell me'

he had turned around.

i was mortified!
ROFL! That so funny xD

Lemme guess, u read Dear Dumb Diary right?
And yes, that kinda stuff happens between me and my parents ALL THE TIME!!!! It gets sooo annoying!!!
Yah , DDD xD Love it !! I cant believe so many people know what book ( whatsthename already pointed it out xD )

I hate it when my mom tells me to put on my bra in front of my bro and dad it's annoying and kinda embarrassing and I hate it when my parents talk about me having to get shots I'm terrified of needles. * shivers and holds snowman plushie * >...<;;;;!

I hate it when my mom tells me to put on my bra in front of my bro and dad it's annoying and kinda embarrassing and I hate it when my parents talk about me having to get shots I'm terrified of needles. * shivers and holds snowman plushie * >...<;;;;!
Yah! whats even worse? my grandma asks me if im on my period when I'm really moody >.>

he had turned around.

i was mortified!
I'd be so mad at my mom if she embarrassed me that bad LOL but then again she's only protecting me -.-.

blood, guts, and when some one starts talking about stuff like that, i feel like someones about to slash my throat or the arches of my feet for some reason.

^the arches of my feet are a sensitive spot for me. if i step on a marble or the like there, it actually hurts more than it should.

If my parents talk about grossnasty topics, I usually hide up in my room, where I am safe. If not, I start to scream at them, then they look at me like I'm wierd. x3

-Temari Nara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back