Grounded?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjas-rock-my-sox

Reaction score
How long have you been grounded for?

I was just thinking about this cause a lot of my friends get grounded for like months and I'm like "Wow..I just get grounded for like...a week!" haha but for me the longest was probably 23 days..Crazy isn't it?!

-NINJA

Last edited by a moderator:
Two weeks. It was torture. No computer, no phone, no friends. HORRIBLE. I sat in front of the TV the entire time, I swear I gained five pounds.

6 months or so, but with good reason. Curiousity of a 12/13 year old mind regarding adult 900 numbers will get you in a heap of trouble @_@ Also don't trust any friends that say you won't get charged for phon numbers with area codes or that start with "011" >_>;;;

Grounded from radio, television and had to pay all the money back overtime.

Never. The worst thing I did when I was young was date a boy 19 years old when I was 14. Illegal, yes. But it only lasted a couple months before I got tired of him. lol I never drank, smoked, stayed out late without calling...nothing. I've never been the wild "partying" type. But I still always tend to date much older men. And now that I'm an adult myself, the age differences have increased. :lol:

My parents don't typically "ground" me.

When I'm busy... say, this week for example. I had track practice Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, and a meet last night. So if I wanted to go out tonight, chances are it would be a "no". My parents want me to have a balance of life at home and being out.

So I've never been completely grounded. For punishments, it will be, "Well, you can't do THIS," not, "Well, you can't go out for a month." You see what I mean?

I've never been grounded from the phone/television/computer. My parents get upset when I'm always on the computer and kick me off of it, but that's about it.

My parents don't actually do the grounding thing anymore. That time when I was grounded for two weeks was four years ago. xD

Actually, my parents never punish me, they just threaten. Like when I dropped a crayon into my sisters soda then started laughing really loudly causing everyone in the restraunt to look at me just two days ago, they just told me that they'd take away my phone if I didn't stop. Then, I went to the front of the restraunt and tried to eat all of the little mints in the bowl, and my parents just told me again, that if I kept doing bad things they were gonna take my phone away. Then I shot spitballs at the fish tank, and my parents just threatened me again. I kept doing bad things till we left. They never took away my phone. Great parenting, eh?

we have no grounding stuff.

but like they say i cant do certain stuff,

like yew cantt go to *insertname*house.

but just as cinderpelt Ive never been

grounded from the phone/telivison/

computer.or stuff like that.

I was banned from the computer, TV, mobile and anything electronical. It was hell on Earth but it only lasted for 2 weeks. It was because I went on a site I wasn't supposed to go on by mistake and my parents found out and totally overreacted.

Another time I was banned from Tamatalk for about eight months simply for posting in a topic about child abuse. It wasn't like I posted anything major, I just said, "Child abuse is sick. I mean why even have kids?" I've been banned from Tamatalk again (reason: see above) but I go on it any way, my parents don't know...yet. Thank you delete browsing history button!

I do, but not too often. It's not a huge ordeal when it does.

I had gotten into some sort of argument with my dad and he was angry with me and wouldn't let me on the computer for a couple of days. It was weird though because he doesn't keep grudges against me and we would talk like normal but I was still all grounded and stuff. He gets over things really quickly but never takes back his punishments. :lol:

I don't mind though. I'm actually glad my parents punish me - not because I like to be grounded but because "spare the rod spoil the child" kind of thing. I don't go out much, anyway, so worst is usually just the computer.

I don't get grounded, just sent to my room for about 10 minutes :D

But then again, I've never really done anything to get a bigger punishment than that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never been grounded.

When I was little I was sent up to my room a few times, but not grounded.

I've never really done anything bad enough to get me grounded.

My parents aren't really ino grounding. 0.o

Cecib :rolleyes:

My parents dont really ground me. They just freak out and scream at me and give me a lecture.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back