Grounded?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeaaah, I never get grounded that much in my life only for like really big things. The reason I was grounded for 24 days was a really dumb reason. We have this new grading system at my school in Oregon and instead of A's B's C's D's and F's on our tests we get T"s N's M's P's and R's and they are called Skills instead of like tests. We don't get homework at all we just get tests. So if you get one "T" on a skill it's an automatic "F" for your whole grade..It's pretty lame...I was waaaay behind on my skills and so I got an "F" in math and my parents freaked out on me! I was really sad and upset but hey I learned my lesson. My parents don't care much about my grades but they just grounded me for not telling them how many skills I am behind..Pretty lame but oh wells! ;)

Another time I got grounded was when I went to the forest when I wasn't suppose to while my parents were in Germany :D That was when I was like....11 or so can't remember though :D

Other time was when I gave my email address to a stranger online..Mmmm not a good idea :D So I got in trouble for that!

But yeahhh 24 days without a cellphone, and facebook. Not to bad but It really stunk when I wanted to talk to my friends on the weekends :D

-NINJA

My mum has never grounded me ever! She doesn't think that its an appropriate punishment and prefers other forms of touture eg. Cleaning my room which its obvious I haven't been in trouble for a while [i just never get caught]

My parents would never ground me, well stick to it. We get into fights and this is how it usually goes...

"You're horrible! Go to your room you're grounded!"

10 mins later...

"I'm sorry hun. We're cool right?"

I Was Apost to Get Grounded For Three Weeks..... I Had To Stay In My Room For A Whole Three Weeks. Coulden't Even Come out to eat. o.o But It Never Happend. So Otherwise... I've Never Been grounded. My Mom all most broke her leg to get me Free of it and it worked. Otherwise, No.

20 minutes.. xDD

I had left the camera on my dads desk after saving the pictures, and when he found it it was on the ground. He started swearing at me, and I told him it was the cats, because they knock stuff over all the time. He said something along the lines of "Yeah, sure." and I started to yell, saying "WHAT?! YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME?! THE CATS GET INTO YOUR OFFICE ALL THE TIME AND KNOCK STUFF OVER, AND YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME THIS ONE TIME?!?!" and he said, "dang straight I don't believe you!" so I stormed into my room, and he told me I couldn't use my laptop for the rest of the night. So I turned it off and shoved it in my closet. Twenty minutes later he called me downstairs and said I could use it again. xDDDD

Grounding doesn't really work with me, anyway. I find some loophole.. xDD

I was grounded for two months last year becuase I got a bad grade. I had to study the instant I came home from school.

I hated it D;

I was grounded for two months last year becuase I got a bad grade. I had to study the instant I came home from school.
I hated it D;
Aw ): I don't like when I get bad grades...My parents usually don't mind about bad grades they just say "Just do your best" and they usually understand, but they grounded me for not telling them how many skills i am behind (Long story see above :lol: ) But yeah...Being grounded is not fun at all :(

-NINJA

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really get grounded. My parents just sometimes confiscate money. Like, if I do something pretty bad my Dad will just go, "Right. That's $2 off for you."

So yeah.

My parents don't ground me. If I do something bad they just yell and say go to your room. and then 10 minutes later they come in saying sorry XD

My longest was 2 weeks, for forging my report card.

My sister did that too, but she was grounded for a month or something.

A day? Not sure. My parents don't exactly ground me, they just don't let me go out on weekends lolol.

@ Ninja, Whenever I get I bad grade, my parents yell at me saying, "You're a very intelligent young woman, but you're just not trying hard enough."

I drives me crazy. Dx

@ Ninja, Whenever I get I bad grade, my parents yell at me saying, "You're a very intelligent young woman, but you're just not trying hard enough."
I drives me crazy. Dx
Aw well that's to bad :(

Well do your best! They usually only do that for like....Uh..Actually never mind haha :eek: OH! When it comes to tests and for when I do studying :( Get it?

-NINJA

How long have you been grounded for?
I was just thinking about this cause a lot of my friends get grounded for like months and I'm like "Wow..I just get grounded for like...a week!" haha but for me the longest was probably 23 days..Crazy isn't it?!

-NINJA
hee hee, 1 day! Insane isn't it? and yet i get in trouble alot! :angry: :angry: :angry:

They ban me from stuff[b/] or ground me..........but then they forget that I was grounded and I get to do what I want. 8D
Yeah my parents do that a lot to me too they usually just banned me from the computer/Facebook/Cellphone/IM and that's pretty much it...They let me play my game systems! Yay! hehe :)

-NINJA

My parents dont really ground me. They just freak out and scream at me and give me a lecture.....
Same with mine. The worst thing thats ever happened is when I was 12 they took away my wii for a week. I smacked my sister in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back