GRRR...MUM! Has your parents ever done this?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Surfer_girl

Reaction score
I asked her, "Why didn't you take me to the shops by myself?" (Because she's taking my brother)

and she said laughing, "Because you went by yourself 2 weeks ago." I HAVE NO MEMORY OF THAT.

Then I said I don't remember that at all. Then she started laughing and said "It's SO conveinent you can't remember that."

Then I got SO angry because I usually forget stuff. And she teased me for it!!

So I walked out and she said "Hey! Don't get angry. I know you wanna come."

I didn't so I said I didn't in a calm voice and guess what she did? SHE LAUGHED and said "I know you wanna come so if you wanna--" And I walked out of the room before she could say "--get dressed." (Which I heard her say)

Now I'm as pi**ed as heck and I want to vent. HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU?

(Where your parents say something rude to you unintentionally.)

~SG~

P.S: I am NOT in the laughing manner here.

I asked her, "Why didn't you take me to the shops by myself?" (Because she's taking my brother)and she said laughing, "Because you went by yourself 2 weeks ago." I HAVE NO MEMORY OF THAT.

Then I said I don't remember that at all. Then she started laughing and said "It's SO conveinent you can't remember that."

Then I got SO angry because I usually forget stuff. And she teased me for it!!

So I walked out and she said "Hey! Don't get angry. I know you wanna come."

I didn't so I said I didn't in a calm voice and guess what she did? SHE LAUGHED and said "I know you wanna come so if you wanna--" And I walked out of the room before she could say "--get dressed." (Which I heard her say)

Now I'm as pi**ed as heck and I want to vent. HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU?

(Where your parents say something rude to you unintentionally.)

~SG~

P.S: I am NOT in the laughing manner here.
Something similar has happend to me like that .>.> i got over it

my parents we normally take a walk with the dog to the park in the afternoon. But when Im in a bad mood I just want everything to be quiet. Then my parents start humming or singing, so im like please stop im not in a good mood. But I say it in an angry voice then they don't pay any attention and keep humming. So then I get frustrated. But when they see im frustrated they always start laughing at me like im stupid. And i get REALLY angry. Why cant they not laugh? When they are frustrated I dont laugh at them.

Yes. It annoys the crap out of me!!!!!!!! I always forget things too, and they make fun of me for it. It also just annoys me when it's obvious that you're angry, and your parents know that you want to make a big deal out of it (most of the time) and they start laughing. GYAD that's annoying!

Yes. It annoys the crap out of me!!!!!!!! I always forget things too, and they make fun of me for it. It also just annoys me when it's obvious that you're angry, and your parents know that you want to make a big deal out of it (most of the time) and they start laughing. GYAD that's annoying!
Totally. It's very..... downsizing, if thats an actual word. Well I choose it to be. So it's a new word now.

im sorry i know ur not in a "laughing mood" but it is kinda funny that you got bent outta shape by it. Obviously she wasnt trying to make you mad so just let it go. Its just one small little thing that you will forget about in a week. So why dwell on it and get upset when you can forget it and be happy?

My Mom is religious so she tends to poke fun at the fact that I am not.

It's not funny to me. I wish I could get the joke. e_e;

No, If I had said what you said, she would have gone. "Your so rude!" And then she wouldn't talk to me for the rest of the day.

If I also said, "I can't remember going down 2 weeks ago," She would have said something like "Well, trust you- you never remember things you don't want to."

It annoys my sometimes, but you just have to live with it.

Umm...YEAH!

My sisters annoy the heck out of me and my parents don't do anything about it. "They're just babies..." They say ALL the time. But they are 5 years OLD! They constantly annoy me and my parents argue that they weren't doing anything to annoy me. As, a result of my parents ignoring me, and punishing me for things I haven't done, I got a short temper now...

-Temari Nara

Ugh. I know how you feel. It happens to me all the time. My parents are being rude to me, and when I say the same thing back, they accuse me of having an attitude. Then they get all mad and start yelling. Then I get really really mad.

So that's how it goes! :D :D

It doesn't help that I have a short temper, too.... :)

But, I think it's like, the parents' job to torture us. I like to hide up in my room or go somewhere else.

-Temari Nara

My mum doesn't tease me, she criticizes me. :p

When she does I explode and storm off. -_-

It gets annoying when they do not know when to stop. But some people are like that, they tease the ones they love. ^^

No. And no offense, but that is nothing. If that happened to me, I wouldn't care, it's like the least of my worries.

My parents are mean on purpose sometimes, if your mom laughed because you forget stuff, I would laugh too.

God, my mom lways laughs at me whenever I'm mad, which makes me even madder! she's so mean,then she'll grond me for yelling when she is the one who made me mad. >.> it's so annoying.

Ya sometimes my mom teases me about the way I speak and I get mad because I can't help that! Then I yell at her QUIT IT!! And she gets mad and I said well don't make fun of me! And I go to my room and slam the door and the whole nine yards lol! I have great parents but sometimes they tick me off and they know that makes me mad when they tease me about how I talk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back