GRRR...MUM! Has your parents ever done this?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
God, my mom lways laughs at me whenever I'm mad, which makes me even madder! she's so mean,then she'll grond me for yelling when she is the one who made me mad. >.> it's so annoying.
EXACTLY. My parents would purposley make me mad, and they know I'm mad, but they just don't know when to stop. They do it all the time! Then they'll do something like ground me for saying that they were a little rude to me.

She's worried about your safety. I understand that has almost nothing to do with the other posts, but you shouldn't be mad because she worries for you. I have no clue why she was laughing, but you shouldn't get mad about stuff like that. Getting mad about that is selfish, one-sided and wrong. No offence intended.

She's worried about your safety. I understand that has almost nothing to do with the other posts, but you shouldn't be mad because she worries for you. I have no clue why she was laughing, but you shouldn't get mad about stuff like that. Getting mad about that is selfish, one-sided and wrong. No offence intended.
I know it was kinda one-sided and selfish and such. But my Mum does MUCH worse things then that. I got really mad because she was about to make a REALLY rude comment so I walked out.

(I know what she can do without thinking.)

Also, she wasn't worried, because she wanted to tease me. It was her chance. Exact words after she came back from the Shops. >__>

and None taken. xD

~SG~

My mum doesn't tease me, she criticizes me. ;) When she does I explode and storm off. :D

It gets annoying when they do not know when to stop. But some people are like that, they tease the ones they love. ^^
Same here.

Her main targets are my dad and I. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back