Guys&Gals..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some guys don't. My best friend is a boy, and he is very nice to me. But this other boy is really mean to girls when we are playing kickball during gym. Actually a few of them. They won't let us play, they do everything!

I don't think girls treat guys fairly and guys don't treat girls fairly. In a way, it is fair.

NEW QUESTION!!!heheGuys:Can you take it,when girls get emotional?

Girls:Do you think guys treat girls equally?
Good Lord. Almost all the guys I know (except for my close guy friends) are incredibly sexist.

If there's one thing I cannot stand, it's sexism. Not cool.

Now, not every guy is sexist. But the few that are deserve to be beaten over the head with high heeled shoes. =3

There are two topics that get me steamed up - Racism and sexism. Do not bring it up around me, or I shall kick you where it hurts. =)

Good Lord. Almost all the guys I know (except for my close guy friends) are incredibly sexist.If there's one thing I cannot stand, it's sexism. Not cool.

Now, not every guy is sexist. But the few that are deserve to be beaten over the head with high heeled shoes. =3

There are two topics that get me steamed up - Racism and sexism. Do not bring it up around me, or I shall kick you where it hurts. =)
i understand what your sayin!! Pretty much half the guys in my school are that way.

But heres my answer to my own question:

FOR THE GUY QUESTION: Yes we do usually get emotional..but not all of us do that. Mostly girls get emotional because their testing you. Seeing if you really care for them.

FOR THE GIRL QUESTION: Okay guys..I think you should us girls the same way you do with your "guy friends". Well if its rude/mean..keep it to yourself. But just because were girls dont mean you HAVE to treat us differently. Treat us equally.

Okay well I haven't started a new question in probably over a year now but I'm going to try to continue :D

Guys:Do you think it's better to be tough or soft when your with your gf around your friends?

Girls:Do you find it annoying when guys act one way around you and act another way around their friends?

What fun would it be if Guys had a hand book?

What fun would it be if Girls were easy to get?

Girls..... we're all different, but in my opinion, you gotta treat us right. One guy called me a very inappropriate name on Friday and I was amazed that he would be so rude to me, just because I bumped into him. I just listed that under Reasons He Doesn't Get Girls. Frankly, I want a gentlemen, but not too.... fancy haha. Polite though. Opening doors for me would be so cool, definitely bringing flowers would be cool.

But guys here's a tip: DONT CHEAT ON GIRLS

Their best friends will hunt you down.

No joke.

I still have to kill Irvin for wasting my besties first kiss and being such a.... rrrr.........

Woah, how did I start ranting on that? I have no idea....

anyway.....

We're all different, but it just makes life more interesting when you find out about guys and girls along the way.

Yes, guys should treat girls the same! I hate it when guys think they are better than girls. My brother's already sexist, and he's only 6 0.o

AND YES! I HATE IT WHEN GUYS ACT DIFFERENTLY AROUND GIRLS! It's annoying. It's like, a guy could be one way with his friends, and a girl might like him for the way he is with his friends. So eventually they start going out and the guy is totally different.

It's ok to be just a little different, but not uber different. Catch my drift?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are girls soo Teasyy :0
Maybeh it's because they like you ;D

The guys at my school are abnormal. They treat the "pretty" girls better than the "average" girls. I think everyone at my school is beautiful. The guys put girls in "sections".

There's:

Beautiful

Hot

Pretty

Cute

Average

Geeky

Ugly

Retchy

Ugh xP Sometimes I just wanna kick them where it hurts and see if they like it :nazotchi:

Okay well I haven't started a new question in probably over a year now but I'm going to try to continue :nazotchi:
Guys:Do you think it's better to be tough or soft when your with your gf around your friends?

Girls:Do you find it annoying when guys act one way around you and act another way around their friends?
I do find that annoying, but many of my good friends are guys. Personally I wouldn't like it any other way.

Maybeh it's because they like you ;D
The guys at my school are abnormal. They treat the "pretty" girls better than the "average" girls. I think everyone at my school is beautiful. The guys put girls in "sections".

There's:

Beautiful

Hot

Pretty

Cute

Average

Geeky

Ugly

Retchy

Ugh xP Sometimes I just wanna kick them where it hurts and see if they like it :nazotchi:
Same at my school. Some group of guys would clap and go look "WOO YEAH!" at a hot girl if she walked by their table at lunch.

That's what the PRINCIPAL said and then the group of guys in the back was like "oh..." when she said ur not supposed to do that xDDD

7th grade guys are weird when they around girls *usually* (btw yes im in 7th grade)

I'm with my guy when he's with his friends and I see no difference on the way he acts with them as well as with me. However, I do get a little jealous when some 'better-looking-than-me" chick passes by and my boyfriend glances over at her. I just punch him playfully and he laughs and he says, "Don't be jealous, I only love you!" :] Lol, I guess you could call me lucky.

GUYS:do u think girls are kinda hard to get to?GIRLS:Do u think that boys should come with insturctions?

A.K.A.....

I will ask some different questions everyday!!!
I think boys are pretty easy to figure out. I can VERY easily tell when a boy likes me. Its like it's written on their face! It's so obvious!

Oh and by the way, I'm with a guy right now... =D ...never...been...happier ^^

For the first question:

Yes. I think everything should come with an instruction manuel. xD lol

For the second question:

Uhmmm...I don't know. o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back