Hacking Neopets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hacking Neopets should be very...how do I put this....intresting. But they have state-of-the-art firewalls, programs, and virus scanners that make it practically impossible.

~Mimitchilover

Hacking Neopets should be very...how do I put this....intresting. But they have state-of-the-art firewalls, programs, and virus scanners that make it practically impossible.~Mimitchilover
But even "State of the art firewalls" can be entered. You can still go through strong firewalls.

I don't see why hacking Neopets would be a bad thing,

especially because Ristar is just going to mess with the

Neopets Staff's heads. (And they deserve to be hacked

anyway...)

Good luck on hacking Neopets!

~tamakitten

I don't see why hacking Neopets would be a bad thing,especially because Ristar is just going to mess with the

Neopets Staff's heads. (And they deserve to be hacked

anyway...)

Good luck on hacking Neopets!

~tamakitten
Thank you. I actually haven't been hacking neo for a while. School work, ya know?

Oh LOL that is funny! Does Neopets staff need to be on their account to freeze/unfreeze people? If so, they couldn't unfreeze themselves.

Ristar, be careful about freezing the staff accounts. I don't exactly know how they work, but in the worst case scenario, the Neopets staff wouldn't be able to unfreeze themselves. Although, you could leave one of their accounts open so that adam would have to bribe him/her to open his account. :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ristar, be careful about freezing the staff accounts. I don't exactly know how they work, but in the worst case scenario, the Neopets staff wouldn't be able to unfreeze themselves. Although, you could leave one of their accounts open so that adam would have to bribe him/her to open his account. :kuribotchi:
What are you, nuts? I gotta freeze all of them, and throw Neopets into a dark void when the Neoboards go out of control from lack of ill-moderation.

I am currently trying to hack into Neopets. Before I continue, I will say this once:I AM NOT TRYING TO STEAL ANYTHING, SO DON'T POST ANYTHING ALONG THE LINES OF "OMG I HATE U!!!1 U BAD MAN!!!!!*ohnoes t3h r3p0rt*." What I am trying to do is change items into other items and increase/decrease my NP for kicks and to mess with TNT's heads. But I haven't any success so far. does anyone here know of a program or guide to help me in my quest?
Go Ristar! You're my man!

Heh this'll be funny :p I would give you the link to this one program, which you enter your username/ password and the item or amount of NP you're looking for, and it'll go into the donation tree thing and steal what you asked for, but a couple problems: 1) it steals your password, and 2) I forgot the link :ph34r:

If this were serious though, I'd probably turn you in :angry: *whispers to self "What is it with children/tweens and getting into they places they don't belong?!" :lol: *

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back