Hacking Neopets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you, nuts? I gotta freeze all of them, and throw Neopets into a dark void when the Neoboards go out of control from lack of ill-moderation.
:) That's a good idea.

I'll search for a program to help. :D

~tamakitten

Ristar, may I help you hack neopets? Even though I don't like neopets, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
n00b :) ...no offense though!!!
------------------------------------------------------

dont clik on shop front and buy your own stuff cause it will take your np!!!!!!!!!!!

once i wasted 5000 on a stupid starry paint brush plushie that i bought from my own shop and it took my points!!! i bought it 4 5000 np cause( from richboy) cause i thought it was real :D ^_^ :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Excuse me? Ristar isn't a n00b. He wants to dump neopets away, because he hates it. I hate it also, but I don't say,

ZOMFG! THAT IS BAD U N00B!

Read his red text in his first post.

Hey, I don't mind you hacking into Neopets, but... Don't completely destroy it, 'kay? Neopets is... A reminder of happiness to me... But--! If you do manage to get in, here are some things that I want you to do:

Delete the boards.

Delete the battledome. They added it to make Neopets more like Pokemon.

Make me rich. ^^

Hey, I don't mind you hacking into Neopets, but... Don't completely destroy it, 'kay? Neopets is... A reminder of happiness to me... But--! If you do manage to get in, here are some things that I want you to do:
Delete the boards.

Delete the battledome. They added it to make Neopets more like Pokemon.

Make me rich. ^^
same here. :puroperatchi: :wacko: :D

but the boards do get interesting. andy ways,

just as a warning, neopets is a BIG BIG industry w/ toys, plushie, merchandice

and if you (or someone) go in and hack them and they find out who u r, u could be in court.

if thats not the case, GO u!

I don't see why not.
Can I help, too? :puroperatchi:

It sounds funny!

All we have to do is get a program to hide out IP Addresses

and we're good to go!

*young_mimitchi

I don't like Neopets...But if we get rid of it won't the hundreds and millions people that likes it will be super sad?

Delete the boards.Delete the battledome. They added it to make Neopets more like Pokemon.

Make me rich. ^^
I don't know about deleting anything, TNT has backups.

Make you rich? If I had found out how to change money yet, I'd be throwing it all over the site.

It wouldn't be a good Idea to hack into neopets :D couldn't you neomail adam instead? His username is borovan
Yes, well, wouldn't that be beside the point? Apparently, this person does not like TNT (hooray for them) and they are hacking and messing with their heads (again, hooray) so letting them know that would be, well, stupid. :D

I find it funny that half of the people who replied ot this have no sense of humour. It's like..
"ZOMG IT'S SO BAD U N00B!"

Did you guys even read Ristar's Red Text post?
I naver said that and yesa i did . And i dont think he is a NOOB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back