Hacking Neopets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
K, even though you dont think this is bad, some people think it is. I think this is bad aswell. The word HACK says it all. Your not a noob, but it will be violating a right in neopets, PROBABLY. I used to use programs that helped me and then the neopet administrators found out and froze my account. So unless you want that to happen, I suggest you stop ^^.

yes, ristar isnt a n00b!

sorry but i dont know any webs.....good luck!!
Excuse me?

He isn't a n00b. He's been a member far longer than you.

Ristar :p that's dangeroes stuff dude the main headquarters s in Dallas and if you go way over the fine line :) of fun and cruel, they may come after you. :p Good luck, they got tight security. :ph34r:

I am sorry, but that is ILLEGAL.

You will get frozen. Earn your things like everyone else.

I am sorry, but that is ILLEGAL.
You will get frozen. Earn your things like everyone else.
Read his red text in the first post... -_____________________-

Unfortunately, I'm thinking about what could happen if Ristar gets caught by neopolice. They could track his IP address down, send viruses out to his computer, they could even sue him if they managed to track him.

Unfortunately, I'm thinking about what could happen if Ristar gets caught by neopolice. They could track his IP address down, send viruses out to his computer, they could even sue him if they managed to track him.
They won't send Viri to him. They'll be at fault for that as well and would get sued as well.

The most possibale thing they would do is track his IP or get his internet banned.

Neopet's headquaters is in California.

Good point. I think I'll just go to Cali and defecate on their cars.

o_O'
They aren't going to arrest him either...
Yeah, well they won't put me in jail as long for pooping on their cars as they would for turning their site upside-down.

Yeah, well they won't put me in jail as long for pooping on their cars as they would for turning their site upside-down.
No offense dude, but I doubt you will get in.

Neopets is a huge site, and I bet it would be very hard to hack.

-DarkCore

Weird one Ristar...

They can't send ristar viruses, it's illegal to purpossely send viruses.

hey, if you accomplish do me a favor and freeze featheralley I wanna se how everyone reacts xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back