Hacking Neopets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*sigh* Another neolover... :hitodetchi:
xDD *hands over soul* You deserve it.

Really, everyone that doesn't like thisjust shouldn't post. Or at LEAST read the first post.

Heh heh, I read through the whole topic. Neopets is evil. Someone hacked into my account, I used to have a giant plushie collection, now there's none >.< BTW, I'm hanatchi27 on neopets.

h99

[SIZE=8pt]Awesome, man, awesome. 8D Sounds impossible, but I'm on your side in this whole situation. [/SIZE]

Neopets sucks. It's flat out childish. .___.;;; So, if it is possible, make the whole site burn and suffer. XD But anyways, what you're trying to do, it's cool.

~~~

By the way, people asking for his neopets user name, stupid, it's so obvious you'd report him. The people calling Ristar a n00b on page one-at least he types out the word 'you', uses proper grammar, spelling and punctuation. So back off. AND, the people saying that it's bad and/or saying that he's trying to cheat, he can do what he wants to do and he's not cheating for some fake currency. ¬¬

No offense, but hacking into Neopets is considered a crime and you could have to pay the company for altering the game.

Either that or you'll get IP banned. :kusatchi:

Someone hacked into my account, but doesnt use it, and its still active. I wish i could find my password to get in....

[SIZE=21pt]coolcat23306 your only asking rister his account name so you can freeze him hmm not original so ha [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is very dead. I gave up on Neopets hacking ages ago.

Ristar posted this 3 months ago, and has already said that he or she has given up on hacking.. I think this can be closed now, and arguments over this can be forgotten... :eek:

[SIZE=21pt]This thread is very dead. I gave up on Neopets hacking ages ago.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]READ. NAO.[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back