Hacking Neopets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
actually, if they did send virusus they would go to jail as well. If you did hack neopets and they tracked you down they will sue you. In neopets history a user named ad0 hacked neopets, but was only frozen. Later a user named puppetz did something worse, he hacked neopets too, tricked mari_jhane (an old scammer and favortised player until puppetz tricked her) to give the neopets monitors aim names and he posted it long with a load of imformation about TNT members. Adam hated puppetz, so he managed to track him down and he almost sued him until puppetz finially apologized. Mari_jhane was frozen because she fell for puppetz scam.

Good luck mate..

You have vertually no chance of hacking neopets.. First you need a gateway to get into the main system to change accounts, which would be hard enough to find.. Then you somehow have to find a loop or a password to get through that.. By the time your in the firewalls will ping your IP/computer out of there 10x faster than you got in, leaving you with no ISP for attempting to hack, not to mention a fine/court sentance..

Anyway you have no chance but good luck lol foolish..

//Haze

I am currently trying to hack into Neopets. Before I continue, I will say this once:I AM NOT TRYING TO STEAL ANYTHING, SO DON'T POST ANYTHING ALONG THE LINES OF "OMG I HATE U!!!1 U BAD MAN!!!!!*ohnoes t3h r3p0rt*." What I am trying to do is change items into other items and increase/decrease my NP for kicks and to mess with TNT's heads. But I haven't any success so far. does anyone here know of a program or guide to help me in my quest?
i am not going to say anything bad... but what is your username for neopets???? :furawatchi:

i am not going to say anything bad... but what is your username for neopets???? :furawatchi:
Your going to report him, aren't you.

i am not going to say anything bad... but what is your username for neopets????    :blink:
Go home.

Also, Haze, eat me.

And jas604, BLARRGHGHHHH 666 SATAN HAX NEOPETS JESUS VS. HAL9000 MOMOMOMOMOMO!!!

I mean, yes, I am evil

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, look I found something that might help you... but I don't want to post it here... tell me your username and I'll neomail it to you!

Okay, look I found something that might help you... but I don't want to post it here... tell me your username and I'll neomail it to you!
(,|,,)( :angry: )(,,|,)

Can't figure it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back