Hair tips, advice & general chat!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very blonde, wavy, although I straighten it a lot. It's really soft too, I luv ma hair!
This is me, right now https://i35.tinypic.com/14tsui8.jpg I blurred my face cause I look terrible in the mornings. My hair is wet though and I'm about halfway through straightening it.
Your hair is a lovely colour! =D Thanks for posting a pic for us all to see. It was very wise to blur your face. =) It looked completely natural straight! It didn't even look like you'd straightened it! I really like the length, and I was just thinking of some hair tips for you, and here is what I came up with:

You'd look really nice with side bangs (they'd suit your face & hair shape) and I was also thinking that you should keep the length, but add some layers to give more texture and volume to your hair! And if you have really soft hair, like you said, then that hair type always looks great up in bunchies or a high messy bun! Since your hair is blonde, it'll also really suit blue & pink clips (although blondes and brunettes suit any colour, really!)

EDIT: I've just thought of another tip - you'd look GREAT with a side parting! =D

Last edited by a moderator:
Your hair is a lovely colour! =D Thanks for posting a pic for us all to see. It was very wise to blur your face. =) It looked completely natural straight! It didn't even look like you'd straightened it! I really like the length, and I was just thinking of some hair tips for you, and here is what I came up with:
You'd look really nice with side bangs (they'd suit your face & hair shape) and I was also thinking that you should keep the length, but add some layers to give more texture and volume to your hair! And if you have really soft hair, like you said, then that hair type always looks great up in bunchies or a high messy bun! Since your hair is blonde, it'll also really suit blue & pink clips (although blondes and brunettes suit any colour, really!)

EDIT: I've just thought of another tip - you'd look GREAT with a side parting! =D
=]

I think, from your description, you have very nice hair as well. xD

Meh. It's a killer to straighten, but I like my hair. One of the little group of things I find nice in myself xP

It's brown, with natural blond and dirty blond highlights, which everyone think are fake xD

It's wavy, and sometimes a bit curly. I like it straight, so I blow dry or straighten it when it's not in a pony. :huh:

My hair is, well you could just say NATURAL! The only thing I'm allowed to do with it is wash it. No hairspray, conditioner,gel, blow dryers, NOTHING. :huh: My hair is chin-length, black, and naturally wavy. I've been trying to get it straight for ages, but none of those articles titled "How to get your hair straight without and iron" work.

My hair is, well you could just say NATURAL! The only thing I'm allowed to do with it is wash it. No hairspray, conditioner,gel, blow dryers, NOTHING. :huh: My hair is chin-length, black, and naturally wavy. I've been trying to get it straight for ages, but none of those articles titled "How to get your hair straight without and iron" work.
Do you use shampoo? xDD

I usually do have it side parted actually, Like I said I was getting ready lol AND I also have layers, but you can't see them anymore cause I haven't gotten a haircut in a while. Same thing with the side bangs. OMG. I. need. a. haircut.

I usually do have it side parted actually, Like I said I was getting ready lol AND I also have layers, but you can't see them anymore cause I haven't gotten a haircut in a while. Same thing with the side bangs. OMG. I. need. a. haircut.
So you do have layers, side bangs & a side parting?! Wow, I was spot on! ^_^

guyss my hair is really damaged. I've tried deep conditioning it and it's still really bad D=

what do you guys suggest?

guyss my hair is really damaged. I've tried deep conditioning it and it's still really bad D=
what do you guys suggest?
I suggest going to see a professional. (A hairdresser) They'll help identify your hair type and give you the right shampoo/conditioner for your hair.

PS. You didn't specify how your hair was damaged. Is it greasy? Do you have split ends? Is it frizzy? Or flat? Specify!

I think she means damaged hair by she dyed it too much and stuff. I might be wrong though.

Yeah. My 17 year old cuz Cortney straightened and cut and dyed her hair so much now it is burnt (damaged) and then she got a weave. So I'm pretty sure her hair is damaged forever.

Its something you put in your hair or something if you have short hair and you want long hair.

I suggest going to see a professional. (A hairdresser) They'll help identify your hair type and give you the right shampoo/conditioner for your hair.
PS. You didn't specify how your hair was damaged. Is it greasy? Do you have split ends? Is it frizzy? Or flat? Specify!
It's probably frizzy cause I blowdry it all the time. I also dyed it for the first time.

Maybe I should get it trimmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back