Hair

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) How old were you when you first really died your hair?

I was 13.

2) Have you ever died your hair with the kind that washes out in the shower?

No.

3) What colors

I had bright red highlights when I was 13 but then they faded to an goldenish colour.

4) Is it died now?

Nope, it's au natural!

5) If so, what color

N/A

6)What brand is the die?

7) Other info

I cut my hair after my highlights grew out so now my entire head is my natural colour.

OK, I will be dying in a second, bright red! Just some streaks in my layered bangs. Kinda like the color of the girl in Paramore. Hayley Williams, I think.

2) Have you ever died your hair with the kind thay washes out in the shower?

3) What colors

4) Is it died now?

5) If so, what color

6)What brand is the die?

7) Other info
1. 8

2.Yes

3.Red and blonde (natrual hair colour black)

4.yes

5.Blonde

6.????

7. I went a hairdresser shop thing in Thailand

I'm 9

I dyed my hair permanently around two weeks ago - I just dyed it medium brown.. I did it at home with my friend and we used L'Oréal. It was pretty easy to do and it only took about 45 minutes.

Before | After

It wasn't much of a change but I really like it

Btw, when you're dying it.. put Vaseline around your hairline in case you get the dye on your skin. It's a lot easier to wash off that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update. Whoot ;D

Well.. If I would get my hair dyed, my roots would turn really dark. I have shampoo color. It's not the kind that washes out. Some of the dye stays in your hair and makes it darker

3) What colors

My natural brunette

4) Is it died now?

Er..Yeah. I guess

5) If so, what color

Brunette.

6)What brand is the die?

I'll go look - Sunglitz Shampoo (Its dark in color). The color is Mocha Blonde

7) Other info

I guess my hair is not really dyed. but It does make my hair darker.;D

My friend just copied me and got a hole bunch of streaks, but in BLOND!!!! Not that I have anything againts blond, at all, I LUV BLOND, But she has natural black/brown and REALLY dark skin, it doesn't look right

Yeah

3) What colors

With the washout ones I dyed it a different shade of brown, and then purple. With the permanent dye, my hair has been Purple, Dark brown, Black, Dark brown again (plus i dyed my roots a few times, and reddish brown.

4) Is it died now?

Yes, but with about 3 inches of regrowth.

5) If so, what color

It's still the reddish brown colour, with brown regrowth

6)What brand is the die?

The hairdressers did it.

7) Other info

I'm growing my hair out so that I can have my natural colour back.

The first time I was 14, but only red highlights. The first proper time... I was 18

No, I've tried so much different stuff that doesn't work well though!

3) What colors

Every shade of red possible. Lots of purples. Black and red. Purple and black. Turquoise and bright pink (this was done purely to annoy my boss, I didn't get along with her. Unfortunately, she didn't batter an eyelid :D ). Black and green. Brown and red. Different browns. Black/blue...

4) Is it died now?

No, I had to stop in July last year as it was really damaging my hair

5) If so, what color

It's my natural colour at the moment.

6)What brand is the die?

I used Smart Colour, Superdrug's own black (I worked for them, 30% discount!), Schwarzkopf (that right?) purples, reds, blacks, I used bleach too, Garnier ones...

7) Other info

I'm going to wait another few months and see how my hair improves then see if the enxt place I work allows me to dye my hair all funky again. I miss unnatural hair :blink:

1) How old were you when you first really died your hair? 14.

2) Have you ever died your hair with the kind thay washes out in the shower? Yes.

3) What colors? Slightly lighter brown, but it didn't turn out.

4) Is it died now? Nope.

5) If so, what color?

6)What brand is the die? No idea.

7) Other info? I wanna dye my hair maroon :D Or a reddy-brown :lol:

Hi!I am dying my hair right now, so I decided to make a topic about it.

Okay.

3) What colors

4) Is it died now?

5) If so, what color

6)What brand is the die?

7) Other info

I'll post mine later :lol: ^_^
never died my hair but if i could, i would die it blue or green or purple :rolleyes:

I was 13 and in the 7th grade. LOL

2) Have you ever died your hair with the kind they washes out in the shower?

Nope, my mum wont let me. ): Maybe I will one day but I like my normal hair colour.

3) What colors?

I got some red streaks which faded into an orangery-gold colour. When I cute my hair the streaks were cut out as they had grown out for a while.

4) Is it died now?

No. I'm like the natural look!!

5) If so, what color?

None.

6)What brand is the die?

None. Haha.

7) Other info?

I read somewhere that lighter colours of hair dye were better for your hair than darker colours! I always used to think it was the other way round.

Last edited by a moderator:
1) How old were you when you first really died your hair? I haven't died mine yet but I'm dying it at the end of the month, so 15

2) Have you ever died your hair with the kind thay washes out in the shower? Yes, I did that often when I was younger.

3) What colors All the colours of the rainbow, haha

4) Is it died now? Nope

5) If so, what color It will be died black, by the end of the month

6)What brand is the die? No clue.

I first put blonde streaks in my hair when I was ten, dyed it a darker brown once I was 11, then again when I turned 13 because I don't like my natural color. It's too light. ;P

Right now I really like it because I recently discovered that it doesn't look like a trainwreck on my head when I let it air dry and get super curly, seeing as that's what it naturally would be. And I can be lazy in the morning, so.. Yay!

Ughh. >.< My mom says I can't do anything to my hair until I'm fourteen. *sigh* That's FOUR years from now! And my hair's so ugly and common. It's such a limp, mousy brown! I want bright orange with yellow bangss. :[

I don't dye my hair. I love my dark brown natural color. Besides, my hair is over 4 feet long, and it would take a lot of dye to change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back