Haircuts...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paisley 520

Reaction score
So have you ever gotten a haircut that just turned out bad? I did once in the fourth grade, the lady put in two much layers and it was like a puffball! ^_^

Yeah the same thing happened to me in p5 (4th grade). I wanted a few layers but the hair dresser was too proud of the scissors so I ended up looking like Bon Jovi XD. Oh yeah and in P1 my Mum made me get a bob (you know that really short style they used to get in the sixties). I would have rather had no hair but thankfully my hair grows fast. I like my current hair cut though (just past shoulders, slightly spikey with a frindge accross the eye).

Yes. I ended up with a Little Bo Peep haircut once in first grade. ._. Last time I ever have my hair short, OR bangs. Ergh.

At the moment, I have it layered, which takes out some of the frizz, and about to my

shoulders.

Last edited by a moderator:
when i was little i got it cut short cause i still has my baby hair as well as mine now mum didnt know the hair dress was going to cut i that shot

and i have really think hair so i have layers to keepe it thinner and i wont go back probalby it comes out and we have to

have it up

my princble told my mum off and said i had headlice i dont

I looked like some deranged medusa in 2nd grade .-.

That reminds me. when I was 3 and my sister was 2, my mom went out, and my dad tried to cut my sisters hair. she kept running away, so when my mom came back, her hair was i na mullet. she thought I did it ._.

Yes. O__O.

When I was about 8.

My grandma made me get my haircut.

Because It was long. (I miss my long hair. T_T)

It was short. like, Pete Went'z Hairstyle Short.

And Spikey. o___o.

Some Random Employee at the Dairy Queen thought I was a boy...

Yet I was wearing a Skirt...a PINK one. o____o.

Sheeesh.

But Now my hairs about shoulder length. The longest my hair has been since my grandma made me go get it killed(xD) was about last year, and it was an inch or two past my shoulders.

xD

But I might grow it longer again. Like to the middle of my back.

Before I got it cut really short, It was past my butt. xD

Yes. For a while, my mom thought it was perfectly fine to cut my hair herself.

That never seemed to turn out as planned.

It always ended up too short.

Now she takes me to a Classic Cut, where I get my hair done when it gets too long for the style.

Which reminds me that I need it done again. Because I have bangs that fall in front of my right eye, which is fine. It would look nice if they actually were flat like they are supposed to be, though.

I don't like my naturally curly/wavy hair. xP

I've never ended up with a bad haircut actually.. I guess that means I am long overdue. Even when I cut my hair, or when my boyfriend did when I was like.. 15. Haven't ended up with a bad one yet.

I have bleached the living crud out of my hair though. It didn't look too nice then. It was like straw T_T

Yes. When I was five my mom got my hair cut above my ears. People thought I was a boy, even when I was wearing a dress! I have this picture of me in a collared shirt and jeans, and I looked so much like a little boy that it's unbelievable. Then in fourth and fifth grade I kept my hair just below my ears, and it looked awful. Now my hair just looks bad because I haven't had a haircut in a while. I'm getting it cut on Tuesday, though.

Yes, but I ended up liking it later.

It's the one I have right now. Short should-length hair with layers and side bangs. It was the layering I didn't like, but then I started to like it later in the week ^^

YES. OMGOSH. I got my hair cut like Jared leto's thinking it would be just fine without the red at the bottom.

NOT A GOOD IDEA :furawatchi:

I cut my own hair once because my hair was getting to hard to handle, I hated it when I cut it but since it's growing out it's looking better. I was pretty stupid because having short hair was kinda harder for me. XD

Yes.

Last summer I had long hair. But I wanted it a little bit shorter, but it ended up being way shorter then I wanted. :-/ And my hair looked like a puffball. But it grew out to the length I wanted and it isn't poofy anymore.

[SIZE=8pt]OMG in the 4th grade my dad took me to the hair cuttery place and he said we were going to get my hair cut to my shoulders. when i got out, it was just below my ears! I was sooo embarrassed at school![/SIZE]

yeah just the other yeari told the lady i wanted layers but i still wanted long hair and shes all like "no! joo dun no vat joo want...I no vat joo vant!" and she made my hair al short and ugly (no ofence to ppl with short hair, its just i look bad with short hair)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back