Halloween

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memetchitamagotchi

Reaction score
How was your Halloween? I had a great time, and got a boatload of candy. I got ALOT of crunch bars and KITKAT bars. I got a juice pouch too... (?) Idk about u, but I had a great time, like I said.

Just post how your trick or treating was.

Hope ya had fun!!! :furawatchi:

Halloween is my birthday! ^^ I am now 13 years old!

Well, for starters I got a happy-birthday message from the Admin, which meant a lot to me - seeing as he/she is always so busy running TT!

Then I opened all my presents and got what I'd wanted for ages - an iPod Touch! :furawatchi: Then my friends took me out to buy something and I bought some heated rollers so I can have curly or straight hair now, and then I went trick-or-treating in my costume with all my best friends, and we stayed on to have a sleepover and ate all our candy! So yeah, this year I adored Halloween!

-bratztroxg

I only went to a few streets this year. I got a lot of candy but not as much as the other years. I would get tons because my Uncle would take me out to a lot of streets but i went with my mom and my freind whose my neighbor,her mom, and her two little brothers ( we had to take them ugh) They went to visit a freind after a while so me and my mom went to a few houses before we went home and I gave candy to one group of people. I went to this one house and like 10 teenage girls were having a slumber party and one girl was like, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! she gave me the candy and she said it again and her friends were like "shut up" and then while i was leaving she said, Be safe! Don't get hurt! BE SAFE!!! Just as her friend was closing the door on her. LOL. My mom gets tired really easily so we only went for an hour.But with my Uncle we went for like 3 hours and got tons of candy. If i got with my mom I can only expect a few streets a one hour at the most because she's cranky and doesnt like taking me out in the cold. Lol. I still like my candy though. It looks good....YUM.

I didn't go trick or treating this year because my family and I left for vacation seeing as it is my fall break. I did get a little candy from my grandma though. lol xD

Happy bday bratz ^.^ And I hope the rest of you had happy halloweens.

I had a fun Halloween. I went over to my friend's house and brought with me my old man/old wizard lookish mask. Anyway, she pulled out some things and I ended up wearing the crazy pink dress with huge purple wings along with the mask! I was the ugly/awkward fairy! ^_^

It was my first time to actually go trick-or-treating. It was great fun.

i had a great halloween! i went with my friend, a girl called Sonja! She gave me this adrble little purse! so i got tonz of candy! my little sis gets tired real eze! she quit like in 20 minz!

My boyfriend broke my heart at the Halloween dance. I caught him trying to dance, then try to kiss, one of my best friends. But K, as the loyal, sweet, awesome, best friend she is, rejected him coldly. What made it worse is that after I saw all that (he didn't know), he came back to me, and practically BEGGED me to take him back. I couldn't believe he would do something like that...but...at least I know that K's still loyal to me. The first thing I'm doing to K on Monday is giving her a hug.

I couldn't go out trick-or-treating because I got food poisoning from buying food at the cafeteria.

I'm sorry I sound so concited right now...I just don't feel very well...

My boyfriend broke my heart at the Halloween dance. I caught him trying to dance, then try to kiss, one of my best friends. But K, as the loyal, sweet, awesome, best friend she is, rejected him coldly. What made it worse is that after I saw all that (he didn't know), he came back to me, and practically BEGGED me to take him back. I couldn't believe he would do something like that...but...at least I know that K's still loyal to me. The first thing I'm doing to K on Monday is giving her a hug.
I couldn't go out trick-or-treating because I got food poisoning from buying food at the cafeteria.

I'm sorry I sound so concited right now...I just don't feel very well...
Awww... how sad! I hope you feel better!

I didn't really do anything for halloween. Since I live in Australia, it isn't treated as a celebration here at all. Some people trick or treat, but barley any do. I did do something, although. I went to the circus! It was awesome, and a lot of fun.

I didn't go trick-or-treating. I just helped my friend do counters ((Embrace yourselves for a looong story)) at the roller skating place, because her grandparents run the church that sponsors it. So we worked the food counters ((All food there was free for everyone, we just handed it out)) and some guy asked us if we wanted to do tickets, so we did, and that was fun.

And I saw this guy with an AWESOME shirt that said 'support our troops' and had a picture of an army of STORMTROOPARS.

I was like, woa.

I'm glad mostly everyone has had a great halloween, even if you didn't go trick or treating. :p

I went trick or treating with my friend, my mom and dad, and the flashlight I had to carry was HEAVY cuz it was in with my candy bag, and omg!!! Lol.

Fifteen.

hehe. Thats how old I am.

I went in a victorian gown ( I picked up for fifty bucks at good will, and thats good, seeing as I only saved up lie, 60.)

And made a mask and took a handfan.

And went to a ball with my best friend and a few of my other freinds. It was a large party.

And we went trick or treating.

Yay!

I gave out candy and ate most of it but I didn't get caught lol I just took all the gum, heath bars ( or whatever their called XD ) the moonpies and other stuff. LOL I know I'm fat but we hardly have any kids in our neighor hood anyway ( mostly old people <_> ) but oh well more left overs for us ^.^ lol. I accidentally voted the wrong thing though lol.

[SIZE=14pt]I got a lot of candy. :3 I already ate a lot of it and now I have a stomach ache xD[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back