Hannah Montana

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bob the dissaproving stalker. that's clever.

milleyrocksyoursocks, you are overreacting everytime someone says they hate HM. we know you love her, we know you don't like people that think you're wrong. let's just give it a rest for a while.

and tamagirl_desy

"The actors are horrible! I mean, the way the talk and what they say...it all sounds so artifical."

yeah, i agree.

i think it sucks.

and if bob the disapproving stalker [or someone] does not approve of this statement, then i'll tell the koolaid man to bust through your walls.

the reason i dont like her is she got famous for the wrong reasons. she didnt like get famous from pure talent, its cause her dad is in the music business. shes not a good singer and she doesnt write her songs.

*Its T_B* New account xDD

I am right.

We shall call him Bob :l

Hannah Montana and Bob are stalkerish people, that stare at you from your Magazines, and your Compi screen.

Fear them.

Fear for your lives :l

Nooo! :l

He has attacked :l

I like Hannah Montana(the show) and I love Miley Cyrus's music, and some HM songs. But I hate the merciless advertising. 'tis eeeevil.

:l(kidding)

Please No one hate me for this or anything! I like her show and most of Her music Is good I like most of her songs! :D Anyone who likes her please Talk to me cause I would love to and anyone who knows about the site please fill me in I am new here!

Haven't you noticed that pretty much all Disney shows stalk us? They try to scam people by putting Zac Efron's face on bottles of hand sanitizer.
Say what? Are you kidding? That's... odd... I do love Zac Efron though. But on hand sanitizer? :furawatchi: hmmmm

Tg1

ZOMG I WANT SOME SEXXY ZACK EFFRON HAND SOAP :'DDDDDDD
Hand Soap?

Come on... -.-
xD I know, it's just too...much. Disney is going WAY over the top.

Plus, Zac and Miley are like on EVERY cover of TigerBeat, Bop, J-14, and other kinds of magazines.

I despise it very much! You should make "I HATE IT!! *Rips off the producers arms and beats them with it*" Option. It is the most annoying show I have ever seen. Miley looks like she is laying eggs. Her eyes bulge out and she always stares into the camera. She is a horrible actor and only got her spot on the show because her daddy is famous. OMG she beat 1,000 girls when auditioning for it. So you mean, 1,000 girls sucked more than she did?

Don't go off all "OMG! Your so mean you are offending the people who like her!" No all these insults are pointed at Miley Cyrus, not her fans.

~ChibiMuffins

I despise it very much! You should make "I HATE IT!! *Rips off the producers arms and beats them with it*"[/i] Option. It is the most annoying show I have ever seen. Miley looks like she is laying eggs. Her eyes bulge out and she always stares into the camera. She is a horrible actor and only got her spot on the show because her daddy is famous. OMG she beat 1,000 girls when auditioning for it. So you mean, 1,000 girls sucked more than she did? 

Don't go off all "OMG! Your so mean you are offending the people who like her!" No all these insults are pointed at Miley Cyrus, not her fans.

~ChibiMuffins
I'd have voted for that option. > :eek:

Out of 1,00o girls there surely must have been an actress better than Miley Cyrus. (If not, than the world is worse off than I realized.) It's obviously all because of her dad. >.>

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

is all I can say. And yes, that is the first time I have sworn online. I mean, Miley wigs, Miley lunchboxes, Miley magazines, Miley dolls, Miley CDs, Miley DVDs, Miley concerts, Miley this, Miley that BLA BLA BLA!!!!!! :angry:

At least our loyal tamagotchi friend doesn't TRY to be fake or stupid or funny. Ok, mametchi is said to, sometimes, but HM and Miley Cirus have GOT to get real. :rolleyes:

Honestly, the merchandice is madness, and if I see one more HM or Miley related thing I am going to SCREAM! And I just saw a Miley DVD, close your ears folks........

Well, looks like a record has been ruined, because I'm FLAMING! :angry:

Disney need to stop driving our kids to JEOPARDY! :angry:

Latest posts

Back