Hannah Montana

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find it annoying and Dumb (no offence to anyone). I wouldent want to watch a girl dance on stage with a wig on making a fool out of herself

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek:
means

"gasp, that was really rude, and you should'nt say things like that to a fellow human being"

not that you won. you didn't.
I meant that she should chill. What she wrote totally freaked me out. xD I mean, it was all capitals and everything.

You dont have to be so rude about it. :l I accept others opinions on Hannah Montana now. I like her songs and her show, a lot, but now since I dont have TV anymore I feel like I'm drifting farther apart from Hannah Montana every day. :( I think I'll be getting TV today but not internet yet. :D

Miley's not the best singer, I recorded myself and I think that I'm an even better singer than she is. :huh: She's a good actress though. In Season 2 she overreacted a little too much but in the first season she was great. :D I like most of her songs. Some of her songs are like, blah. I really dont like her song East Northumberland High. :) It annoys the crap out of me. Sorry if that offends anyone though, I dont mean to offend anyone. =)

Hannah Montana's a really good show. I dont think I like it AS MUCH as I used to (sorry Miley :( ) but I still like it. I just hope that one day I won't begin to not like it. :eek:

I like Hannah Montana a lot. The show's funny, the actors are great, and the storyline's pretty funny too. Miley Cyrus isn't the best singer but she's a pretty good one and I like MOST of her songs. Let's just say I'm not a big fan like I used to be (since I dont have TV anymore) but I'm still a fan.

^really? i did'nt know!
as i have expressed, i don't really like her. but i think it was nice of her to include her driend's name in that one song [at least that's what my sister said]
Yeah that one line from the song See You Again says, "My best friend Leslie said, 'Oh she's just bein' Miley' ". I know that ENTIRE song by heart. :D

Yeah, it was pretty nice of her to include her friend's name. ;) And what didn't you know?

I for one hate Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus. Like I think that she has someone else with a voice that's better than hers go on stage and sing. But on the shows she has her voice tweaked to just the right sound. She's also dating all three of the Jonas Brothers at once behind their backs and the only people in the whole world who don't know about it is the Jonas Brothers themselves. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it annoying and Dumb (no offence to anyone). I wouldent want to watch a girl dance on stage with a wig on making a fool out of herself
If she's making a fool out of herself on stage I SSSSOOOO want tickets to see a concert! :( :angry:

HANNAH MONTANA SUCKS! she is so dumb and annoying and her show is dumb and annoying everything about her I hate she talks like a retard like she has peanut butter stuck to the roof of her mouth

HANNAH MONTANA SUCKS! she is so dumb and annoying and her show is dumb and annoying everything about her I hate she talks like a retard like she has peanut butter stuck to the roof of her mouth
Uh rude much? xD

I meant I did vegetarianism as a topic for a school project. I didn't actually become a vegetarian. And I don't plan to anytime soon. >.<
Oh. Well, still.

I wasn't trying to convert you. I'm sane, remember?

Latest posts

Back