Hannah Montana

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your attitude has changed towards people who you disagree with. Keep it up. ^-^

But I really hope Hannah Montana dies out. Not 'cause I hate it. Just for my sanity. >.< You can't go anywhere without seeing her face. Disney has taken it too far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Before we were threated with HSM-Warming. Now, we need to carry around Miley-Watch Bands. we run when we hear "best of both words"

Your attitude has changed towards people who you disagree with. Keep it up. ^-^ 

But I really hope Hannah Montana dies out. Not 'cause I hate it. Just for my sanity. >.< You can't go anywhere without seeing her face. Disney has taken it too far.
I agree. She's not pretty or anything. I still like her though, even AFTER I saw the nude pics she took of herself. >.> (well, she wasn't completely nude. She had on like bras and stuff. >.>)

I really don't like her. The show is completely fake. I mean,come on,if you were famous,you'd tell everyone about it. Seriously,where's the Paparatzi (sp?) following her home on the show? I haven't watched the KCA's yet,but I Tivo-ed it,but acording to my friends Caitlin and Taylor,she sang like a dying walrus. The show is not funny. Ever notice how all the laughter sounds exactly the same for every show?

Yeah. its not realy people. they press a button to make it like that. most sitcoms are like that.

Dumb, annoying and horrible. It drives me nuts, and she can't even sing! =.= Nothing worse than a teeny-bopper being made popular by Disney, not to mention her dad...

Its only because of her dad. she doesnt have a shred fo Talent. No disney stars now have any talent. a few do, but almost all of them dont. The reason why their famous because of a family member or because their on a popular channel.

i only like the products and especially the stickers... ok i am obsessed with stickers, i hace 1238 stickers. pretty close to that amount..

Its only because of her dad. she doesnt have a shred fo Talent. No disney stars now have any talent. a few do, but almost all of them dont. The reason why their famous  because of a family member or because their on a popular channel.
i think dylan and cole sprouse are hot and they are the most talented teens i have ever seen.

Shun the Beliver of HM. Shunnnnn~

@ Runescape: Cole and Dylan are pretty cute, but they dont have talent. no people on that Sitcom have any. Whats it about? Two kids who are troublemakers who live in a hotel? Wow, thrilling.

i think dylan and cole sprouse are hot and they are the most talented teens i have ever seen.
So, how many different TV shows have you been watching?

They could only be considered talented if you only watched Disney ever. ;)

Its only because of her dad. she doesnt have a shred fo Talent. No disney stars now have any talent. a few do, but almost all of them dont. The reason why their famous because of a family member or because their on a popular channel.
Her dad has NO talent. >.> She's much more talented than her dad, at everything.

Latest posts

Back