Hannah Montana

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shun the Beliver of HM. Shunnnnn~

@ Runescape:Cole and Dylan are pretty cute , but they dont have talent. no people on that Sitcom have any. Whats it about? Two kids who are troublemakers who live in a hotel? Wow, thrilling.
Yeah they are. :D They're pretty talented too. In my opinion, most of the disney stars are pretty talented (most not ALL).

Hannah Montana's really dumb. She keeps on posting pics of herself on guys. She acts as if she's plastic! If you don't believe me, go to aolmusic.com to see.

I did. my Aunt love his music. His daughter wasent even know to exisitence since her failiure on disney :|

And I know, Sky. :D I was just bringing it up.

^We have different opinions, so I will accept yours, and you will accept mine.
Well, thats half of freedom of speech for ya.

But, I have a right to object. ^^ I'm not saying your a complete idiot. I'm simply stating my opinion.

^See what I mean?!?

Paper*cut, just because I have a different opinion than you do doesn't give you a right to say that I'm wrong. I think she is MUCH more talented than her dad at acting and singing (even though she's not the greatest singer, which means her dad is a singer that's horrible beyond belief), but you dont. That's perfectly fine with me. Just please don't say my opinion isn't right. Hello? Freedom of speech?

Actually let me rephrase my last post: Everyone has an opinion, and an opinion isn't right or wrong. There is NO right or wrong opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:
What was that for? O_O It won't tell anyone if Hannah Montana's a bad show or a good show.
You asked what bias was. I gave you a dictionary.

Love yer dictionary. >=[ Nobody seems to bother using these poor neglected little things anymore.

You asked what bias was. I gave you a dictionary.
Love yer dictionary. >=[ Nobody seems to bother using these poor neglected little things anymore.
Oh. Okay then. :) Anyways I use the interent dictionary all the time, when I don't understand a word. I only use the real dictionary for school or something or if I really HAVE to, because I hate looking through a dictionary. >.>

Latest posts

Back