Hannah MONTANA!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually really enjoy Hannah Montana.I find the whole concept cute and entertaining, haha :)
Same.

It's supposed to be loud! It's a concert! Have you ever been to one? Just wait until Miley's fifteen minutes of fame are over, and then everyone who dislikes her will be so happy.

What I am trying to say is, I like her. :3

Okaay.

Her show may not teach morals or lead by example and may make having a new boyfriend everyday look acceptable but it is entertaining.

Her songs are a little catchy, even if you don't like her songs you must admit they are catchy.

I dislike Party In The USA but it's rather catchy.

I don't believe you can hate someone you don't know.

Dislike her heaps? Simple. Change the channel or don't look up her music. It's simple really.

I used to hate her. But now I don't, and no, I'm not 6, I'm 12! I like some of her songs. They are catchy. Especially Party in the USA. The show is good and entertaining, but some episodes are cheesy and stupid. I think she acts too cool, like she thinks she really is.

To me, it's a good show and some good songs, but when you think about it, it is rather annoying. You walk into Wal*Mart, Target, or really anywhere, all's you see is Hannah Montana stuff. It's really quite annoying...

So I do like her and I don't at the same time.

ok as a quick notice, this topic is NOT for hannah montana fans!!! if you are a fan, LEAVE! :angry: Ok, on to the main topic...
Hannah montana...sweet..nice...cool...NOT. Her show is a complete rip-off! her osngs just make me gag. and what worse, her conterts are LOUD! :angry: there was a hannah montana concert where i live, and i couldn't sleep because they were playing the music WAY to loud. it seemed like they were playing the songs next door! :angry:

So yeah what do you think of hannah montana?
I have to agree with you one that one.

When I watched the movie on Disney when it showed her backstage she just seems a little strange. The concerts are loud and changing her hair to a different colour dosen't make her a different person. :furawatchi:

She's every freakin' where I look.
that's one of the reasons I hate her.

Once at a sleep over, my friend said, "lets listen to Hannah Montana!" and I was like, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! >_<"

I think its (and is) because---

People think her singing sucks.

Because shes been behaving kinda loose o_O

Shes everywhere and annoying.

Because "hating" Miley Cyrus//Hannah Montana is a 'trend'

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to really like Hannah Montana, but now, not as much. :\

Well, to me, her songs are actually okay, but I wouldn't admit that to anyone at my school. xD

I really can't stand Miley Cyrus either, but I wouldn't go around hating on her...

I used to like her, but now that i have grown she's too.... gay. She has so many dirty secrets, when I used to look up to her. But now I don't. She's a piece of carp. :marumimitchi:

that's one of the reasons I hate her. Once at a sleep over, my friend said, "lets listen to Hannah Montana!" and I was like, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! >_<"
*GASP* I know I was at one of them, PLZ TELL ME THAT WASN'T ME. IF I WASN'T THERE, THANK GOD. Reply.

Hahaha, pretty much everyone in my school hates the song Party In The U.S.A. I think that this is because I live in Canada... ;)
I'm in Canada too, but my school like loves that song xDD

I used to like her, but now that i have grown she's too.... gay. She has so many dirty secrets, when I used to look up to her. But now I don't. She's a piece of crap.  :mellow:
I agree 100% with everything you said there. xD

She used to be my idol, but now she's just... like you said, a piece of crap. xD

I'm in Canada too, but my school like loves that song xDD
Oh, haha. xD

In that case, I'm really not sure why everyone in my school hates that song.. :\

I asked this guy in my class if he'd like that song if the title was remade into "Party in Canada" (lol)

He still said no.. so yeah, I'm honestly not sure why.. :\

I used to like her, but now that i have grown she's too.... gay. She has so many dirty secrets, when I used to look up to her. But now I don't. She's a piece of carp.  ;)
Disliking someone because they are gay is disgusting.

Although, I don't see your point at all because Miley Cyrus isn't gay. And what dirty secrets are you talking about?

Yeah, concerts are always gonna be loud.

Indeed, it's true. Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus is everywhere. I can't believe it took people this long to notice that!

Hahaha, pretty much everyone in my school hates the song Party In The U.S.A. I think that this is because I live in Canada... :kuribotchi:
I know what you mean 8D

And to tell you the truth, her show is actually quite entertaining, even though it doesn't really teach you any morals.

Some of her songs are quite catchy, and fun too. :)

I just don't really respect her as a person anymore, after all that she's done. >.<

(And if you want to ask me, "What HAS she done?", I'll gladly explain from my point of view.)

Latest posts

Back