Hannah MONTANA!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, truth is, I like her. Alot.

Even my friend who finds everything weird likes her show!

Message me what she has done, Fallen_Wish?

First off.. You actually can't use the loudness of her concerts agaisnt her. It's like, wth? It's a concert. It's meant to be loud.

And I hope you all realise she doesn't write her show.. She has to act the way she does, that's the Miley Stwewart/Hannah Montana character. So I can't see how you can hate her from her show.

Also, she can sing. But her voice is just different. Everyone has their preffered music genres and sounds. She just happens to sing the way she does.

I'm not the biggest fan. I'm not really even a fan. But I do find Hannah Montana entertaining, and her songs are catchy. I just really can't see how you can hate someone you don't even know. -.-'

First off.. You actually can't use the loudness of her concerts agaisnt her. It's like, wth? It's a concert. It's meant to be loud. And I hope you all realise she doesn't write her show.. She has to act the way she does, that's the Miley Stwewart/Hannah Montana character. So I can't see how you can hate her from her show.

Also, she can sing. But her voice is just different. Everyone has their preffered music genres and sounds. She just happens to sing the way she does.

I'm not the biggest fan. I'm not really even a fan. But I do find Hannah Montana entertaining, and her songs are catchy. I just really can't see how you can hate someone you don't even know. -.-'
This girl here just explained everything I wanted to say in the best possible way.

One point, Miley Curust was racist toward Asians. Plus all my friends are obsessed with it and think i'm insane for not liking it. I don't want to wreck anyone's opinion, but my opinion, I don't like her, or her songs. Especially party in the USA. He tv shows are okay, but she takes the fact that she is a celebrity and uses it to make herself looke really important and cool. Sorry if I wrecked anyones Opinion.

The only thing I don't like about the show, is the fact that its so popular and children are all "OMG HANNAAHHHH!"

Other than that, I enjoy it. As for Miley Cyrus herself, I could care less about her.

I bawled my eyes out during the "Miley says goodbye" season finale episodes.

She's grown on me.

I don't prefer the songs released by "Hannah Montana" but I enjoy some of the Miley ones.

The show is entertaining every now an then; I don't think she's a good actress based on that show alone. I'll have to wait till The Last Song.

And uhm. Like most people have already stated: concerts are loud, regardless of who is performing. Sorry. You can't not like someone because their concert is loud; you might as well hate every musician.

Latest posts

Back